Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protests in DC

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

the hell were they thinking about? :confused:

1033155218.2214592584.jpg

So this is where our moderators have been.....there's chynahog11 in the back to the right of the fugly girl with the black bra(Kmart brand) and there's our very own Eggschmuck the front right with his patented overalls. Been working out huh Egg??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahaha did anyone else notice that the one girl in that pic, facing with her back to the camera, her underwear say "CRAP" on the back? LMAO

I bet she has a steamy one just sitting in there too.....ewwww grannie grundies....

Originally posted by pgiddy

So this is where our moderators have been.....there's chynahog11 in the back to the right of the fugly girl with the black bra(Kmart brand) and there's our very own Eggschmuck the front right with his patented overalls. Been working out huh Egg??

ummmmm whos chynahog11, clearly not me fatty mcgee, have you gotten ur vision checked lately?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahaha did anyone else notice that the one girl in that pic, facing with her back to the camera, her underwear say "CRAP" on the back? LMAO

Yep those protesters were outside of the GAP in G'town today. They were protesting because the Fisher family that owns like 40% of the GAP are redwood loggers (or something). The protesters were taking their clothes off and saying that they rather be naked than shop at the GAP. Some of them were wearing shirts with a logo that resembled GAP's but instead it said CRAP.

Fox 5 was covering this riveting story :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Yep those protesters were outside of the GAP in G'town today. They were protesting because the Fisher family that owns like 40% of the GAP are redwood loggers (or something). The protesters were taking their clothes off and saying that they rather be naked than shop at the GAP. Some of them were wearing shirts with a logo that resembled GAP's but instead it said CRAP.

Fox 5 was covering this riveting story :rolleyes:

I'm surprised you weren't there in the middle of the riots and protest. I'm sure you could do some damage. :rolleyes::tank: