Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's One for You, Mein Lieber Freund Tastey...

sassa

‘The Bitter Truth’

German Paper: Almost 1 in 2 German Women Dissatisfied With Partners - German men are losers in bed and nearly half of the women in the country say their partners leave them unsatisfied.

B E R L I N, Aug. 4 — German men are losers in bed and nearly half of the women in the country say their partners leave them unsatisfied, according to a report in the best-selling newspaper Bild today. A survey of 345 women between the ages of 18 and 59 by the INRA research institute found that four in 10 were disappointed with their partners. The survey was printed beneath a page one headline that read: “The bitter truth about Germans in bed — nearly every second women says: My partner can’t satisfy me.” The women complained of being neglected or that their partners were too rough. “A horrible picture emerges whenever I have therapy sessions with couples and then talk with the women alone,” Professor Hartmut Porst, a leading sex therapist, told Bild. “The women complain about their men, saying they feel sexually neglected.” An Obligation, Not an Experience He added that many German women have the impression that their partners treat sex as a “required duty” rather than something romantic or even spontaneous. “It’s almost as if the men are looking forward to a date on the calendar rather than an erotic experience,” Porst said. Dr Werner Habermehl, head of the Gewis institute for social research, said he found more than 30 percent of the women he surveyed recently disappointed with their partners. “Men just don’t know enough about the world of feelings that women live in,” Habermehl said. The newspaper also quoted a 22-year-old woman who complained about her partner. “Everything that my friend does in bed seems so technical,” said the chemist identified only as Kerstin. “It’s like he’s the engineer and I’m the piece of machinery.” http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/germany000804.html

Mmmhhhh...interesting article sassa though I have to say a few things.

Not saying that this is totally wrong, as Germans aren't really known for their sexuality but one might wonder.

First of all I've looked at the "Bild Zeitung" and couldn't find anything close to that article. Quite the contrary as there is an article which pretty much reads like that (sorry, it's my translation and might not be 100%)

"Never before have Germans been so modern, open and sexual like at the beginning of this century"...

Furthermore, I've searched the internet for that article and couldn't find it in any publications. So one might wonder if that is not part of a little bit more American propaganda, taking the current German-American relationships (or the problems that exist due to different viewpoints on policies regarding Iraq and a lurking war) into account.

I mean come on, lets display Germans (once again) as the stiff and mechanical people that we've become so accustomed to in al the World War II movies.

So finding an article about a countries sexuallity in an American newspaper under "World Headlines" just makes you wonder :confused:

not that that survey would be valid cause as they said, they asked ALL women and not the attractive, sexy, DESIREABLE ones :)! they asked only a FEW (maybe 5% of the women they asked) who can choose cause they got a high sexual VALUE!

let´s say theoritically, if i had a girlfriend that was not SEXY and i wouldn´t be TURNED ON by her body and her sexyness and i would just stay with her because of her PERSONALITY... i would have like NO INTENTION and no DESIRE to do EVERYTHING i can to please her sexually cause there would be NO fun for ME :)! of course there would be lacking QUALITY because of lack of MOTIVATION!

think of that:

would you rather put more energy into pleasing a man that you are ALSO sexually attracted to because of he has CK model body or rather a guy that is below average, maybe a little fat, not shaved, has flubby legs etc. that you JUST like for his personality and sex him for KEEPING that personality factor?

but keeping this aside, maybe this research also shows that the german women have some standards and demand PERFECTION (which is their right, i also demand that from girls) instead of your kind that is content with EVERYTHING THEY CAN GET HAHAHAHA :)

Originally posted by flying_high

Mmmhhhh...interesting article sassa though I have to say a few things.

Not saying that this is totally wrong, as Germans aren't really known for their sexuality but one might wonder.

First of all I've looked at the "Bild Zeitung" and couldn't find anything close to that article. Quite the contrary as there is an article which pretty much reads like that (sorry, it's my translation and might not be 100%)

"Never before have Germans been so modern, open and sexual like at the beginning of this century"...

Furthermore, I've searched the internet for that article and couldn't find it in any publications. So one might wonder if that is not part of a little bit more American propaganda, taking the current German-American relationships (or the problems that exist due to different viewpoints on policies regarding Iraq and a lurking war) into account.

I mean come on, lets display Germans (once again) as the stiff and mechanical people that we've become so accustomed to in al the World War II movies.

So finding an article about a countries sexuallity in an American newspaper under "World Headlines" just makes you wonder :confused:

:clap: Very Good Points... :clap:

(im not german however i feel that this is just propaganda / hype similar to that nintendo ceo comment about ecstacy...)