Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the kiss.

djmoonshine

Originally posted by weyes

big ol' letdown, yo. there's all this talk of teabagging, fistfucking, double penetration...

can't we talk about kissing, at least every once in a while osigh.gif ?

i acutally started a thread about kissing... i said it was a long lost artform and that not enough people put much stock in kisses...

lol... hey guys... im sorry... i wish i had a good story about a kiss.

you know.. those kisses that when you think back on them later in the night when youre laying in bed, you can still taste him on your lips... still feel his fingers sliding through your hair... butterflies doing loop-de-loops in your stomach and you're just wishing you could have stretched that feeling for ever.

but no... no good stories... i actually was posting a pic of that black and white photo of those two amazing girls kissing... i thought it was such a true picture. so beautiful... but i saw trancerxn with it in his sig... two late i suppose...

but hey.. let's talk about kissing... what was your best kiss? where was it? how did it happen...

DETAILS ARE EVERYTHING! :D

we were laying in bed and we kinda looked at each other... and i fought the impulse because we were just friends but the situation was so perfect it was pitch black but the moon light was pouring into the room casting a soft shadow on me and her... i gave in... it was so slow we started with just small pecks devouring each other with just our lips, then a few teases with out tongues we were so intune no long tongue lashes just lips and a little tongue i could feel her body head and her heart beating and every kiss felt like an eternity i really miss that feeling and ive compared every kiss after that and it doesnt hold a candle in the wind to it. :(

Originally posted by djmoonshine

lol... hey guys... im sorry... i wish i had a good story about a kiss.

you know.. those kisses that when you think back on them later in the night when youre laying in bed, you can still taste him on your lips... still feel his fingers sliding through your hair... butterflies doing loop-de-loops in your stomach and you're just wishing you could have stretched that feeling for ever.

but no... no good stories... i actually was posting a pic of that black and white photo of those two amazing girls kissing... i thought it was such a true picture. so beautiful... but i saw trancerxn with it in his sig... two late i suppose...

but hey.. let's talk about kissing... what was your best kiss? where was it? how did it happen...

no comment.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

we were laying in bed and we kinda looked at each other... and i fought the impulse because we were just friends but the situation was so perfect it was pitch black but the moon light was pouring into the room casting a soft shadow on me and her... i gave in... it was so slow we started with just small pecks devouring each other with just our lips, then a few teases with out tongues we were so intune no long tongue lashes just lips and a little tongue i could feel her body head and her heart beating and every kiss felt like an eternity i really miss that feeling and ive compared every kiss after that and it doesnt hold a candle in the wind to it. :(

wow... :eek: thats exactly what i'm talking about. :drool: those kisses are the most amazing things ever...

ill post mine shortly~

dammit, i JUST had one, er, several of those ;) and it scares me, cause i am waiting for the letdown, you know :( but the kisses, DAMN--fireworks ;) we were watching a movie, panic room, and i got scared and turned into his chest and, then all of a sudden, we were entertwined and i have no idea what happened next in the movie cause he had gently grabbed my jaw and pulled me to him for an incredible kiss...DAMN :(

ok, i'll think on that one and get back to you :) . like starcapone, i haven't had any good kisses with anyone i've been with for any period of time that mattered (the guys i've gone out with have been bad kissers :( .), so i'll have to see which story would be the best and the truest...

i saw a guy that i was with in the past this summer. he and i had not seen one another in almost 3 years. the first time we saw each other was sort of awkward because unfortunately two goons were trying to hit on me and then he came and swept me away...flash forward past dinner, tea, and sheesha downtown, we are in washington square park directly across from an nyu dorm...the kiss lasted for 20 minutes, neither of us wanted to stop...those kinds of kisses are amazing...:)

The first time smurfette and i kissed was truly ethereal :)

We were in the parking lot of school. It may not sound romantic, but we turned that lot into a smootchfest! Some of my friends were around us, but we didn't pay attention to them.

She stopped me on the way to my car, and just stared into my eyes. I felt like putty, but leaned close to feel the vibe. We both closed our eyes and kissed Soooooo passsionately :love:

It went on for a while, and we both swore that we saw colors and shapes while we were kissing, and didn't want to leave where we were.

We ended the night by me carrying her to her doorstep. She said i kissed real well, and blew me a kiss...

the rest is history ;)

passionate kissing makes me weak in the knees... the kind with soft wet lips gently pressing up against each other... just a little bit of tongue... tugging on the bottom lip before pulling away... having his hands hold your face and stroke your hair... those kisses that just takes your breath away and that you never want to end... and when you're done you have this amazing energy between the two of you.... :makeout:

i think kissing is more of a turn on than anything else...

Originally posted by mssabina

passionate kissing makes me weak in the knees... the kind with soft wet lips gently pressing up against each other... just a little bit of tongue... tugging on the bottom lip before pulling away... having his hands hold your face and stroke your hair... those kisses that just takes your breath away and that you never want to end... and when you're done you have this amazing energy between the two of you.... :makeout:

i think kissing is more of a turn on than anything else...

didnt we talk about this before lol... i think u cut and paste!

one of my fave djs was spinning but i was too worked to dance. but when "sun is shining" hit the tables i just had to get up and move. as it mixed away into another track i was drifting off the dancefloor when a tall, glistening raverboy stopped me. i had never before been mesmerized by those silly raver glowtricks... the shirtless boy then hugged me and i slinked off to a couch, overwhelmed.

i don't know how much time had passed, but sometime later he suddenly appeared from my right and straddled me where i was sitting, glowing me again. i still have no idea how he found me... but there he was, so tall, so spellbinding. i was still frozen in surprise - but omigodrapture. then he suddenly stopped, his hands dropping limply to his lap. his head cocked sideways and he looked at me - as though there were something so beautiful, but so far inside me - that the music went * silent * and he kissed me.

faint2.gif

and that was the start of it all.