Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, what do I do about my female friend

njdionysus

I just got back from South Beach last weekend, 17 of us went for my birthday and had the most incredible time. Ever since we got back, I've been talking to and seeing one of my female friends more than ever before. Her and I plan to go back next month. Last night, we had such a good time together again... I made an amazing dinner and we rushed out to a movie just after we smoked. During the previews, a flick comes on about a guy and a girl that grow up together as close friends who obviously have something there but are afraid to move it into a relationship as their friends try to point it out to them. (By the way, the movie - Brown Sugar with Taye Diggs looks great and will be out this fall) Anyways, we were laughing and having some m&m's but she just looked at me after that preview and smiled as if she was trying to tell me something or was she. She is several months off a relationship where she was in love and hurting from it, so I'm not sure what to do.

We always have such a good time together no matter what we do, but last night the energy between us seemed different. I mean, we care for each other so much, we always say that we love each other. No matter what happens she'll always have a special place in my heart. I dont want to ruin a good thing with a friend who means so much to me, but what if? What if there is something there and we dont pursue it? Right before we went to South Beach, we went shopping at the Short Hills Mall and she bought a heartshaped ring at Tiffany's... while we were in the store, she showed me another ring. "The ring" and "joked" that this is the ring she wanted me to buy her when we get married one day. I know she was teasing, but.

She means the world to me, I'm feeling it but I'm unsure of what to do. Anyone have any thoughts? Ladies, help me.

Tonight we're going into the city to continue celebrating my birthday with some friends that weren't with us in South Beach, I can't wait to see her again.

From what you say it sounds like you want to persue it. So go for it, whats the worst thing that happens she denies you and you both continue to be friends, and nothing more. I hear all this shit about people who don't want to move to the next level cause they are afraid that their friendship with a person will end. A friendship will never end as long as you continue to try and be there for each other and put some effort into it. Tell her how you feel, Sieze the Carpe. :D

Your just gonna keep torturing yourself thinking 'What if'. If you are really good freinds as you say you are, even if it doesnt work out, the freinds element should still be present (maybe not the same, but still there). Ive tried this also with a good freind. It didnt work out but we are still great freinds...she just doesnt tell me how horny she is all the time now (cause she knows ill jump on it)::shrugs:: lol

DONT DO IT!!! i am a strong activist against friends becoming more then friends... if the relationship works and doesnt last long ull never be the same again and ull lose a GREAT friend... its never the same trying to talk about a movie when uve seen this girls legs over her head... if it gets that far...

Originally posted by cintron

I say kill her and eat her. Then use the bones to make a dandy tribal necklace for the next time Lawler is in town.

I'm glad someone else understand that sometimes you just have to kill and eat other people.

i said u go for it let me tell u my storie last year i was every single day and hour in my friend house,he will always call me,i will always call him even if he wasnt in touwn,he will say he miss me

or he will ask me why i didnt call him etc...

we will always go to make exercise together, i will spend all the time in his house wtaching tv etc...

My friends will always said:u guys will end up together,i was like: no way!!, because i never tought about him as boyfriend so after a few month like that , one day he jump over me and kiss me

i saiid: no no no no this is wrong , i stop him and said: do u realise what will happen if we continue this?, our friendship will finish, so we stop but next day same thing happen until one day he reveal he was in love with me so at first i was not sure but now i been 10 month with him :D SO GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!