Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What book are you reading?

cgm

Originally posted by yaknow03

foundations of psychopathalogy...some shitty book for my abnormal psych class..been meaning to read 1982 by Orwell...read 10 pages of it for a book report in the 8th grade n thought it was pretty good...never thought of the book ever til this post

Actually, It's 1984....and yes...it's a great book. Definitely worth reading. Look out for Big Brother....:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trippinonyou

I just finished "The Color of Water" by James McBride. It's the autobiographical story of a black man's relationship to his Jewish mother. 3 of my fav's:

--Clockwork Orange

--White Oleander

--She's Come Undone

Are you serious?? I just finished "The Color of Water" too...it was my brother's summer reading book (Senior year Honors English). It was really good. Right now I went back to a book I read my senior year, "A Seperate Peace" by John Knowles. Good read about two boys attending a boarding school in 1942.:D

Originally posted by clubindiva

I read White Oleander last summer...did you see that there is a movie coming out called that?! i hope it doesn't ruin the book, ya kno how they sometiems do that.

Yeah...I think the movie comes out in a couple of weeks. I'm sure it won't be as good as the book, but it stars Michelle Pfieffer & Renee Zellwegers, so I'm sure it's somewhat good. I definitely want to see it.