Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What more can you say. . .

I was pretty much forced to go to RIVER STREET last night, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting to have such a blast, don’t get me wrong it’s a nice place and all but I have been there tons of times. So, due to the fact that I "forced" and that I have not been to “RIVER STREET†in about a year. . I went last night (Friday) and . . .. I lucked out :clap:

I believe that the club looks good even better, as before and I really liked the lounge set-up and the music was great (good job Joe) :D Its’ an amazing place to enjoy the dance floor, and people. I never saw a mixed crowd having lotsa fun. It couldn’t have been filled with happier people. I really liked it. It wasn't too overcrowded, the lines weren't crazy long for the bar, or the restroom. I would highly recommend River Street on Fridays to anyone that asked. Oh, and an above-average looking, classy crowd of both men and women doesn't hurt things either ;) Good job V-tech keep up the great work!

Originally posted by laurie619

I was pretty much forced to go to RIVER STREET last night, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting to have such a blast, don’t get me wrong it’s a nice place and all but I have been there tons of times. So, due to the fact that I "forced" and that I have not been to “RIVER STREET†in about a year. . I went last night (Friday) and . . .. I lucked out :clap:

I believe that the club looks good even better, as before and I really liked the lounge set-up and the music was great (good job Joe) :D Its’ an amazing place to enjoy the dance floor, and people. I never saw a mixed crowd having lotsa fun. It couldn’t have been filled with happier people. I really liked it. It wasn't too overcrowded, the lines weren't crazy long for the bar, or the restroom. I would highly recommend River Street on Fridays to anyone that asked. Oh, and an above-average looking, classy crowd of both men and women doesn't hurt things either ;) Good job V-tech keep up the great work!

Yeah, I am not a big fan of hoboken, but I have been to RS a few times recently and have to say the P-Tech and his crew, along with JOEGIO, have a good party going there...Its definitly worth checking out on a friday nite.:D

I went to RS last night for the first time in about 2 years and had a pretty good time. Once again I met know one from CP but that's ok. I definitely agree with most of what Laurie has to say with the exception of the "about average" looking crowd

Friday night was def a great night at RS. It was good seeing you again Laurie. Glad you had fun.

THANX FOR THE KIND WORDS. MY TEAM AND I ARE TRYING REALLY HARD. WE HAVE SOME GREAT THEME PARTIES PLANNED FOR THE

NEAR FUTURE INCLUDING A TRUE HEAVEN & HELL PARTY AND A

ELITE ENT. VIP PARTY HOSTED BY THE "BADA-BING" GIRLS.

WE ALSO HAVE SOME GUEST DJ's, WE'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

AGAIN THANX FOR THE NICE REVIEW, SEE YOU ALL NEXT FRI!!!

NOVEMBER 1*THE RETURN OF DENNY TSETTOS@ RIVERSTREET*

(sorry 619!)

If anybody gets a chance to get there hands on Joe Giorgio cd you will see that he is one of the top DJ's on the scene. I give this kid a whole lot of credit. He is right up there with DT and RR........watch out guys, this kid has mad skills. The cd is a major taste of what it sounds like at RS on a friday night. Come on cp, check it out for yourselves and like laurie said, she lucked out on a dam good time, you won't regret it................

Originally posted by stiffler

If anybody gets a chance to get there hands on Joe Giorgio cd you will see that he is one of the top DJ's on the scene. I give this kid a whole lot of credit. He is right up there with DT and RR........watch out guys, this kid has mad skills. The cd is a major taste of what it sounds like at RS on a friday night. Come on cp, check it out for yourselves and like laurie said, she lucked out on a dam good time, you won't regret it................

From what I have heard, you speak the truth. I haven't been to the RS party yet, but I intend on it. Since VIP and crew have taken over, I have heard only good reviews. Maybe because they party people, and know what we want.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

From what I have heard, you speak the truth. I haven't been to the RS party yet, but I intend on it. Since VIP and crew have taken over, I have heard only good reviews. Maybe because they party people, and know what we want.

i could have sworn i hung out with you there????????:confused: maybe not!

Originally posted by vip-tech

THANX FOR THE KIND WORDS. MY TEAM AND I ARE TRYING REALLY HARD. WE HAVE SOME GREAT THEME PARTIES PLANNED FOR THE

NEAR FUTURE INCLUDING A TRUE HEAVEN & HELL PARTY AND A

ELITE ENT. VIP PARTY HOSTED BY THE "BADA-BING" GIRLS.

WE ALSO HAVE SOME GUEST DJ's, WE'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

AGAIN THANX FOR THE NICE REVIEW, SEE YOU ALL NEXT FRI!!!

(sorry 619!)

As for the "kind words" it was the truth. . .I only post the "TRUTH"...oh and its ok vip-tech lucky for me I already have plans for "NOV 1st" I just hope my baby doesnt back out. . . ;) AAaaanyway, it was nice seeing ya sober for once stiffler :D

Originally posted by vip-tech

(sorry 619!)

Thats not right. She came out supported the place said good things about it now she's not allowed in. I dont blame Denny for disliking her (if i was on the receiving end of her criticism id be pissed too) but to go as far as not allowing some one there.

He should be above that as well as you guys.

Dont get me wrong Im not starting I've met you were cool and Im good friends with Joe Giorgio as well, Im just stating my opinion.

As for the "kind words" it was the truth. . .I only post the "TRUTH"...oh and its ok vip-tech lucky for me I already have plans for "NOV 1st" I just hope my baby doesnt back out. . . ;) AAaaanyway, it was nice seeing ya sober for once stiffler :D

STIFFLER SOBER !!?!?!?! :eek:LOL ... I WILL BE MAKING MY RETURN TO RS THIS UPCOMING FRI... I WAS ABSENT FOR TH ELAST 2 FRI BUT I WILL BE RETURNING IN FULL JUGGULATOR MODE ....

Laurie, I hope you don't think Vip-tech was saying your not allowed there. As a matter of fact, WE would be more than happy. I think he was joking with the fact that you two have a prob and now that you got to go to RS and see how much fun thje place can be, that DT is going to be there. Not at all was he saying your not allowed.(that goes for you 2 KostaP) In no way was that meant. I don't know how else to explain it.

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats not right. She came out supported the place said good things about it now she's not allowed in. I dont blame Denny for disliking her (if i was on the receiving end of her criticism id be pissed too) but to go as far as not allowing some one there.

He should be above that as well as you guys.

Dont get me wrong Im not starting I've met you were cool and Im good friends with Joe Giorgio as well, Im just stating my opinion.

Kosta, I replied to Laurie's post explaining that in know way was that meant. He was NOT saying she's not allowed there, just stating that DT will be there.(and apologizing in a comedic way to her knowing she dislikes him or whatever) If anything, by all means she should come. No one should be banned from a club. I hope you 2 understand.

And Laurie: " was I sober, I don't remember" lol