Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What more can you say. . .

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats not right. She came out supported the place said good things about it now she's not allowed in. I dont blame Denny for disliking her (if i was on the receiving end of her criticism id be pissed too) but to go as far as not allowing some one there.

He should be above that as well as you guys.

Dont get me wrong Im not starting I've met you were cool and Im good friends with Joe Giorgio as well, Im just stating my opinion.

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE PUT A LOL AT THE END OF THAT JOKE!

KOSTA YOU BANANA HEAD, IT WAS TOTALLY A JOKE. OFCOURSE SHE IS ALLOWED IN R.S. I WOULD NEVER BAN ANYONE (except j.a.)

Stiffler that was very nice of you to apologies but in my assumption this “joke†has gone too far, enough is enough. As far as I'm concerned you guys can do/say what you like. I think that this crap has now gone to the extreme, and in my eyes its not acceptable. I never fathomed that it would go this far, but I'm not taking it anymore. All you guys can have you little way. I’m officially signing off on CP if you need me you know how to reach me.

Originally posted by laurie619

Stiffler that was very nice of you to apologies but in my assumption this “joke†has gone too far, enough is enough. As far as I'm concerned you guys can do/say what you like. I think that this crap has now gone to the extreme, and in my eyes its not acceptable. I never fathomed that it would go this far, but I'm not taking it anymore. All you guys can have you little way. I’m officially signing off on CP if you need me you know how to reach me.

I really think you should read the whole thread and then try and figure out what was so bad on here. Personally, I think the whole tempts thing went too far also. But earlier in this thread(actually it was on another thread yesterday, I can't remember which one) didn't you make reference to the banning" thing. I thought everyone was on the same page here. I guess not and can see your angry, so when you get a chance reread the thread and maybe you'll understand that no harm was meant towards you.

Originally posted by laurie619

Stiffler that was very nice of you to apologies but in my assumption this “joke” has gone too far, enough is enough. As far as I'm concerned you guys can do/say what you like. I think that this crap has now gone to the extreme, and in my eyes its not acceptable. I never fathomed that it would go this far, but I'm not taking it anymore. All you guys can have you little way. I’m officially signing off on CP if you need me you know how to reach me.

HOLY MISUNDERSTANDING! WHAT IS YER MAJOR MALFUNCTION??

NOBODY HAS A PROBLEM W/YOU 619. IT WAS A JOKE, MOVE ON

Originally posted by vip-tech

HOLY MISUNDERSTANDING! WHAT IS YER MAJOR MALFUNCTION??

NOBODY HAS A PROBLEM W/YOU 619. IT WAS A JOKE, MOVE ON

YEAH YOUR RIGHT V-TECH. . .I GUESS I'll POST SOME MORE, AS LONG AS A "SPECIAL SOMEONE" DOESN'T READ IT. . .;) SORRY ABOUT THAT BOYZ, I DONT KNOW WHAT GO TO ME. . .:D