Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro!metro!metro! Friday (9/27)night Review!

I got to say it wasn’t really packed or anything last night but the music was so fucking great. I mean my friend Billy isn’t even really into club music and even he felt the fucking energy ....F'N Awesome...I realized something last night metro is like new jerseys own ,vynle, twilo, tunnel, metro will be a legendary club. It is a truly great club. Everything about the place is put together by someone who loves clubs himself it really shows. What a long way this place has come and what a job everyone that works there has done. Even the bouncers seem to be always smiling! I am full of great things to say about this place and no one can tell me different. George good seeing you as always thanks for everything..liked the bandana!, Yo I couldn’t really here what you where telling me we will have to talk next time. Kosta always good to see you and your girl friend man your one cool kat.. Brian fucking great to see you man brought back memories of what a great fucking summer it was. Latinez I was extremely happy to see you!   what a nice surprise.. I wish you could have had your parrot on your shoulder...:) to bad you couldn’t finish your dance on the bar!! I hope the rest of your brothers birthday was better for him. Johnny quest you are a total absolute nut...I LOVE IT!! lol your smooth wit da ladies..owwww! IMnakedritenow Your dib's Pimp and shes Your Hoe! You guys should be hanging out more! lol

Everyone else on cp I saw nice seeing you I have to see someone about 40 times before I can remember there name!

Wow....

Had a great time Friday, nice seeing everyone...

Imnakedritenow...hey pimp ;) got the pics back...nice eyes..

Notallthere I have a pic of u smoking ur cigar;) I'll scan it and send it your way...

Jonyquest what can I say....its all in the eyes;) or is it? I really wasnt in the dancing mood, next time.

Latinez I was extremely happy to see you!   what a nice surprise.. I wish you could have had your parrot on your shoulder

NOTALLTHERE.....to bad you couldn’t finish your dance on the bar!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT - I WASNT ON THE BAR :blown:

GREAT SEEING YOU ON FRIDAY TOO HUNEY!!!! MR. SEXY!!!:kiss2:

Originally posted by latinaz

Latinez I was extremely happy to see you!   what a nice surprise.. I wish you could have had your parrot on your shoulder

NOTALLTHERE.....to bad you couldn’t finish your dance on the bar!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT - I WASNT ON THE BAR :blown:

GREAT SEEING YOU ON FRIDAY TOO HUNEY!!!! MR. SEXY!!!:kiss2:

uhm i ment to bad you dident finish your soda in the car.

Originally posted by dibs

Wow....

Had a great time Friday, nice seeing everyone...

Imnakedritenow...hey pimp ;) got the pics back...nice eyes..

Notallthere I have a pic of u smoking ur cigar;) I'll scan it and send it your way...

Jonyquest what can I say....its all in the eyes;) or is it? I really wasnt in the dancing mood, next time.

Scan em up

Originally posted by jonyquest

next time dibs.. please remind me to look at the bird.. :):rolleyes:

Hopefully next time I will get more "GOOD" pics...

The pics from friday came out shitty:(

The only good ones were the ones you saw..

Originally posted by jonyquest

I guess you are right... the pictures can fit in you pocket and have them next to you all the time.. i can't fit :( take the pics :)

:laugh: :laugh:

now dont forget to take ur camera, otherwise what would i keep in my pocket:laugh: :laugh: