Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW...Discotheque last night!

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

everyone is talking about it....anyone go from here?

I was there.....one the best nights in NYC I've had in a while. I got to meet alot of people from CP that I hadnt met yet.....nice meeting you all. Riggity..were you there...hard to tell from your post.......if so, what'd you think of Robbie?

Anyway I will definitely be going back there again. This is definitely a good Friday night. I thought Robbie was really good...and glad he didnt make it a showcase of all his tracks. I was very suprised at that....great job by Robbie workin the crowd.

Bon Solid does it again!!!!

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Riggity..were you there...hard to tell from your post!

was it that hard to tell? Why would I have said WOW if I wasnt there. :confused:

Anyway I thought Robbie was fucking incredible!! My girlfriend Terry who lives 3 blocks away made me go there last night......I was reluctant cause I knew it was new. But i winded up having a sick time. The crowd was great....great looking people! Me and Terry are going again tonite actually. i heard its a different party but we're hoping its the same atmosphere and same type of crowd. :D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by riggitytiggity

was it that hard to tell? Why would I have said WOW if I wasnt there. :confused:

Anyway I thought Robbie was fucking incredible!! My girlfriend Terry who lives 3 blocks away made me go there last night......I was reluctant cause I knew it was new. But i winded up having a sick time. The crowd was great....great looking people! Me and Terry are going again tonite actually. i heard its a different party but we're hoping its the same atmosphere and same type of crowd. :D

robbie was awsome so was the crowd...thanx to everyone coming out in the rain to make the party a success! Robbie will back in just a few weeks we have alot instore for friday nights...next week we will have an all out fun night with our SINFULL CIRCUS..we will have LATEX everywhere!

anyone up to get painted in latex? Just be there next week! AS Far as Saturdays the crowd is more on the tuff side and alittle more meaty! :hat:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

robbie was awsome so was the crowd...thanx to everyone coming out in the rain to make the party a success! Robbie will back in just a few weeks we have alot instore for friday nights...next week we will have an all out fun night with our SINFULL CIRCUS..we will have LATEX everywhere!

anyone up to get painted in latex? Just be there next week! AS Far as Saturdays the crowd is more on the tuff side and alittle more meaty! :hat:

Bon said MEATY --- LOL --- The party was a great time - see everyone next week