Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flowers...

dgmodel

lol.. no the card attatched would say" thank you for being a friend travel down the road and back again... your heart is true youre a pal and a confidant thank you..." lol j/k the card would simply say Happy Bday and best wishes or something to that extent... and the flowers would prolly be just a simple arrangement of all different types of flowers... (not roses or anything like that)

thanks everyone for the input... ill take it to heart and let you know the outcome... its not for a while however im sure you all will be on the edge of your computer chair waiting for the details... (derf derf snnnnnort im a goofus) anyhoo... thanks again...

be romantic, steal some flowers out of HER garden and give em to her :laugh: ! that is such a classic move, i pull it every time

but generally, i am not the "gift" or "flower" type. i do it on SOME occassions, but it is the exception when a girl get a flower from me (note: "a" flower, not flowerS), and cause it is the exception it is special :)! but i think all the gifts you can buy, and the flowers you might buy etc. are just a way to say "i´ve been thinking about you". and if you just write a card or call her and tell her that you were just thinking of her it is as much powerful (emotional) as any gift you can buy

flowers are fine for anybody's birthday i think... just stay away from roses since they can be interpreted as romantic even tho different colors have different meanings and all that nonsense... i think orchids are a good idea... they're gorgeous and they last long...

thanks again everyone... if i go with flowers im going to do an arrangement of orchids, along with some other flowers... as for the price range i think anything more than $50 is also going into negative terrority correct??? i figure something small-sweet-and just a pleasant card... nothing more...

Originally posted by dgmodel

thanks again everyone... if i go with flowers im going to do an arrangement of orchids, along with some other flowers... as for the price range i think anything more than $50 is also going into negative terrority correct??? i figure something small-sweet-and just a pleasant card... nothing more...

orchids can be a little expensive but i'm sure you can find something small and pretty for under $50, which i would stay under if i were you... i'm sure she'll love them :)

buy ONE flower and give it to her and say her that you´ve just been thinking of her because of... (make up some bs, her favorite color, last time we had picknick you saw such a flower growing near you and it is just your way to express how much you enjoyed yourself, etc. ).

whatever you do, don´t just buy an ordinary flower, buy an exotic one and let the guy in the flower shop tell you a little about its history, what it´s meaning is, where it naturally grows, etc.

think about what would make her feel better, a bunch of orchidees (which are fine but...) that she´s seen a lot and probably got a lot already in her life... OR... just ONE single flower that she has NEVER seen before, that has a smell that she has never smelled before, that has a texture she has never touched before... maybe it´s even dangerous as it is a poisonous flower that has to be handled with care... with a story with it that even intensifies this emotional experience for her, that takes her on a emotional and imaginary TRIP to china where this flower usually grows on a big mountain, and only on that mountain, and that it has a special meaning (brings luck for example) and that people from whole china to today still travel to this mountain to search for one of these precious things.

see how you can SELL a simple flower? :)

so provide her with something EXOTIC, out of the ordinary and you will never be forgotten

Originally posted by jonyquest

Tastey.. you always know how to say things in your own way.. i would follow his advise anywhere ... dude i need to hang out with you some time.. teach me some game :)

thx :)

whenever i´m in america or you´re in germany i´m game for a meet-up

Originally posted by tastey

buy ONE flower and give it to her and say her that you´ve just been thinking of her because of... (make up some bs, her favorite color, last time we had picknick you saw such a flower growing near you and it is just your way to express how much you enjoyed yourself, etc. ).

whatever you do, don´t just buy an ordinary flower, buy an exotic one and let the guy in the flower shop tell you a little about its history, what it´s meaning is, where it naturally grows, etc.

think about what would make her feel better, a bunch of orchidees (which are fine but...) that she´s seen a lot and probably got a lot already in her life... OR... just ONE single flower that she has NEVER seen before, that has a smell that she has never smelled before, that has a texture she has never touched before... maybe it´s even dangerous as it is a poisonous flower that has to be handled with care... with a story with it that even intensifies this emotional experience for her, that takes her on a emotional and imaginary TRIP to china where this flower usually grows on a big mountain, and only on that mountain, and that it has a special meaning (brings luck for example) and that people from whole china to today still travel to this mountain to search for one of these precious things.

see how you can SELL a simple flower? :)

so provide her with something EXOTIC, out of the ordinary and you will never be forgotten

very good point... 10Q...