Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEAT-up...

dgmodel

So ladies and gentleman now that weve ditched the dead weight and the kiddies have all gone back to school and etc... its time for a good old fashioned MeAtup... (since its typically a male demographic i will from here on in refer to it as a meatup) now whos interested and lets here some suggestions if you have them... (whatever happend to CCD meatup jammie???)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not at all, I just love it when all the toolbox's plan online cyber meetups on a Club message board. You gotta look at it from a normal extroverted persons perspective. If you were one who looked good, had some pull in the city, and had non E-Friends, you'd also laugh at this "meetups" you sausage commando's rally up.

Originally posted by rizzo

not at all, I just love it when all the toolbox's plan online cyber meetups on a Club message board. You gotta look at it from a normal extroverted persons perspective. If you were one who looked good, had some pull in the city, and had non E-Friends, you'd also laugh at this "meetups" you sausage commando's rally up.

this is clubplanet:

krl-tool-box-combo.jpg

the top portion represents the upper eschelon posters, the lower portion is for random posters, newb's, ppl who just lurk, and look theres even a closet for Big Poppa Nils to eventually come out of...

Originally posted by dgmodel

actually i think ill take the blame on this one... its because Im hung like a clit and about as annoying as a 13 yr old girl...

....fuck me if i'm wrong......but when did u become mr. meet-up....i always thought we felt the same on this.......:confused:

Originally posted by rizzo

Well if that the case Rizzo, then why do you waste your breath, repeatedly, when you could be posting on NYC VIP/GQ/High Society/etc. etc. etc. board among the truely elite movers and shakers the city has to offer, instead of lurking amongst these "toolboxes". :laugh::rolleyes::laugh: