Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEAT-up...

dgmodel

Originally posted by rizzo

:laugh:

The roster for this star studded A List night is impressive.

With:

joeg

dgmodel

teklord

atomicapples

ghhhost

and bigpoppanils

*soon to come djjonstephen.

gawd i miss your posts....:D

you are *too much*

well as for DjJS he certainly showed up...prolly after spinning at the "hole in the wall"

:rolleyes:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

I rather watch paint dry in a STD ridden Thai Whore house than discuss ATB' s new remix with 15 other guys at Pete Mc'O'Flannigans pub.

well then how about a meetup at a thai whore house? we'll all get massages, then "happy ending". ;)

. . ya know, I've been trying to figure this whole thread out . . .Now . . . I've never seen dgmodel here actually show for a meetup (anywhere) nor say he was gonna participate in one . . .

. . Which leads me to the conclusion that the only reason he'd actually want to throw one is to have us all ogle his car . . . lame lame lame . . .

. . . . Tell me I'm wrong . . . riiiiight . . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . ya know, I've been trying to figure this whole thread out . . .Now . . . I've never seen dgmodel here actually show for a meetup (anywhere) nor say he was gonna participate in one . . .

. . Which leads me to the conclusion that the only reason he'd actually want to throw one is to have us all ogle his car . . . lame lame lame . . .

Actually, he showed up to the last official meet-up...

lmao... youre wrong buddy... i sold my car so the only oggling that will be going on will be at me... :aright: (btw my new car is coming around christmas time yeah bebe!!! for the time being im driving a 199x dodge spirit lmao awesome beater)

not to be an anus...but nah, we won't be oggling at his car...I mean, unless it's new owner decides to show up. :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Actually, he showed up to the last official meet-up...

And he was.....considering he really is a dg model, zlatang must be all up his nut sack like he is all over rizzo's

Pathetic cry for ass if you ask me.......,.

Don't get worried folks, zlatang is just mad cause he made some greek comments back in the day hoping I would be gay, but I'm not hence the amostility.......

.........another pathetic twerp that outta leave

Originally posted by djjonstephen

And he was.....considering he really is a dg model, zlatang must be all up his nut sack like he is all over rizzo's

Pathetic cry for ass if you ask me.......,.

Don't get worried folks, zlatang is just mad cause he made some greek comments back in the day hoping I would be gay, but I'm not hence the amostility.......

.........another pathetic twerp that outta leave

Now that was a strong reaction!!! Wow I think I’m scared now!

I don’t even recall saying something that offended out famous Greek DJ. And I keep asking myself: What does this big DJ do in his life, if he keeps tracing my posts online. I would imagine such a guy to be very busy….To conclude: It is pathetic that you look for an excuse to get back to me….

Other than that – was there a sense of homophobia involved here? I think there was…And homophobia usually goes with the insecurity about one’s sexuality. :rolleyes:

As for Rizzo, I like his posts and that’s it.

Finally, I highly doubt you’ll be able make me leave this forum – had you got that power, I am sure you would have eliminated not only me but all the others who don’t fit in your *frame of mind* (enough said). Too bad DJs are not that influential.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ou812

Maybe it just means you don't like fags :rolleyes:

sure i agree - that is an option. the question is then -- why one dislikes gay ppl? i for example know exactly why i dislike B&T ppl (just a rhetorical example here) -- lack of style, certain cheesyness, chokers etc....:rolleyes: