Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the deal with Exit?

I have never been but I have heard very positive things about exit, such as the big crowds, and good music. And I have heard the bad, like that it is aggressive, full of guys, and extremely young. Can anyone give me a objective oppinion?

well...fridays are 18+ and saturdays are 21+...dj on friday is tony draper and he has a big following so therefore the more pack party would be on a friday...also up in the red room, dj justin spins some hot jams and is also packed all the time...on saturday, main floor is boris...in my opinion, both are equally good but are distinctive...a lot of ppl on this board goes on friday cuz of draper and now justin...go check it out, it's definitely not your Hush, Cheetah, NV, China Club type of feel...but imo, great club...

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

i personally wasnt impressed by exit. everyone there looks the same, no one interesting, nothing interesting to look at... its a b&t crowd if you are into that. the music is ok. i dont even think i could find a seat to sit in when i was there. i wouldnt go back. cwm20.gif

When you come with a bunch of friends, or meetup bored memebers, then it does not matter who and what kind of crowd is at Exit.

Like apothieses said, he is spinning next week in the White Room, private party. This is gonna be fun!! I suggest you come and check it out! smile.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

ExIt...ExIt...ExIt!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif hehehe...omg! I haven't been there in so long...I had fun there every time I went (Saturday nights)...Secret Room was the best though... smile.gif

you guessed where i'm going this week!!

wink.gif

psst.. i heard some more *good* news about possible plans for exit in the fall, but cant' say anything yet..

------------------

get off of my cloud..

For VIP Admission to the White room, email me at donvito486@aol.com

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Exit Friday--->DonVito's VIP White Room Guestlist

Originally posted by donvito:

For VIP Admission to the White room, email me at donvito486@aol.com

ugh...who cares about the White Room when there is Secret Room wink.gif .......j/k

it's a nice room though...beautiful!

Originally posted by specsnny:

I have never been but I have heard very positive things about exit, such as the big crowds, and good music. And I have heard the bad, like that it is aggressive, full of guys, and extremely young. Can anyone give me a objective oppinion?

*****Go to SOUNDFACTORY!!!*****

exit does have some good qualities. there are dj's all over the place. you can probably find the music you like if you wander around enough. and as for the guy girl ratio, its not that terrible. Ive been there some nights where it was like 6 guys to 4 girls. i have also been there when its been like 8 to 2. its just luck of the draw i guess. if u go, you will probably have a good time (unless youre claustrophobic). i just hate it now because i have been there too often (plus it can get extremely overcrowded at times, especially in the narrow stairwells).

Archived