I'm sellin' shit up in the club like I work in the bitch

Fuck the dress codes, it's street clothes, we all street niggaz

We on the dance floor, throwin' blows, beatin' up niggaz"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

How old are you? When I was 21, I still did not wear sneakers out, but Temps, bamboo, xs its all good. But come on, I dont' wear whats hot in fashion, i wear what an adult should wear. And i hope to attract women that would appreciate a well dressed gentlemen, not the gumba of the month look. Certain venues are fine for sneakers, but it seems platium is looking for a different crowd. I can understand their fustration, but they now know if you want to go you must do what they say. Also there is many on here that would say they would like to go there because of their strict policy. Just like Deko, it sounds great, cause I know it will be more grown ups there. People over the age of 24 or 25 down here all dress up to go out. I wish it was like that in NJ, though I must admit the Bunka and old school abyss, had awesome crowds. The girls at bunka were so sexy the way they dress. no jeans and sneakers. and abyss had limo after limo pulling up. It felt so cool, to finaly stop drinking in the woods in HS and go out to a real club. Jersey is turning into a dirt bag crowd. What happend to those days were you had to wash your car and wax it, so when you valeted it at abyss, your shit looked tight. Bling Bling jersey style. Now its all down hill. I still wear a jacket or a suit when i go to AC, just my style and what i feel comfortable in. In Jan, for my birthday, we are going out in a limo with suits on, ladies will be in dresses.

Even the compaines are making employees dress more business. The feel of a 1000 dollar Italian suit is priceless, cause you know no matter how ugly of a person you are or you think you are, you know you look good in that suit...

just my 2 cents..

ps you are a little cutie...

Listen, it's not like I don't wear my share of "FUCK ME" shoes. At the right venue on the right day, I'd wear a pair myself. I wore stilettos to Deko last Thursday and I suffered the 3 hours to look tall and sexy.

But for Platinum Fridays--it's not necessary.

I'm only 22 [not that that even matters]/a college student/and a girl who just loves to dance. Let me be, damn it (in "fuck me" shoes or in my diesel sneakers). If I want to be comfortable (AS LONG AS I DON'T LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO THE GYM), what's the big deal. If you don't like it, then don't let me into your club. You don't see me telling you what to wear!

Originally posted by ysolt

Listen, it's not like I don't wear my share of "FUCK ME" shoes. At the right venue on the right day, I'd wear a pair myself. I wore stilettos to Deko last Thursday and I suffered the 3 hours to look tall and sexy.

But for Platinum Fridays--it's not necessary.

I'm only 22 [not that that even matters]/a college student/and a girl who just loves to dance. Let me be, damn it (in "fuck me" shoes or in my diesel sneakers). If I want to be comfortable (AS LONG AS I DON'T LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO THE GYM), what's the big deal. If you don't like it, then don't let me into your club. You don't see me telling you what to wear!

you know what Ysolt.....come out in your kicks....cuz u rock them liek no one else....just for the Visually challaneged people....

SNEAKERS ARE OK ON FRIDAYS.....................

SAY IT WITH ME....SNeaker and COLLEGE Party FRIDAYS....18 for ladies......21 guys....

Originally posted by djprime

you know what Ysolt.....come out in your kicks....cuz u rock them liek no one else....just for the Visually challaneged people....

SAY IT WITH ME....SNeaker and COLLEGE Party FRIDAYS....18 for ladies......21 guys....

Aw!!! I love you, Prime!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hey prime, look, another "educated" clubber who thinks he/she knows what he is talking about....

cause you know, Platinum doesnt cater to the college crowd on friday nights or anything:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

i advise those who are reading this board to ignore what you read, because people who talk out of their asses say stinking things

BG

Call me "educated" to my face you piece of shit.