Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rybomaster

Coke and sleeping

Klonopin, Valium, Ambien, Sonata are fine

Tylenol PM and Benadryl and other OTC sleep aids have Diphenhydramine which is an antihistamine and a sleep aid and while Im a little leary of taking antihistamines in combo w/yayo I have and it worked fine.

Originally posted by rybomaster

What do u take to go to sleep after doing coke?

Has anyone ever taken Ambien after doing coke to fall asleep?

i take ultram for my back and that shit knocks me out. sometimes after a night of blow i'll take one of those.

Xanax also works VERY well

Originally posted by romy20

do some oxy or h, works perfectly.

well for me at least, so im not making anyone go out and try this cause it is kinda dangerous, but thats what i do.

H?? as in Tek? You're telling these kids to counteract the up of cocaine with the down of one of the most destructive and addictive drugs known to addicts the world over. Real Smart :rolleyes: Same goes for the Oxy.

I know a lot of people take xanax.. or things to sleep after cracking out all night.. but that can kill you.. speeding your heart up for a long time and then taking a heavy sedative can cause you to have a heart attack..

i just smoke weed.. it does the trick.. don't know if it is any better for you.. but it has to be better than popping perscription pills

Originally posted by dani672

I know a lot of people take xanax.. or things to sleep after cracking out all night.. but that can kill you.. speeding your heart up for a long time and then taking a heavy sedative can cause you to have a heart attack..

i just smoke weed.. it does the trick.. don't know if it is any better for you.. but it has to be better than popping perscription pills

Xanax is a far cry from a heavy sedative... and when you take into account the fact that weed raises your heartbeat (on top of the coke speeding it up as well) idk if I'd say either one is necessarily "safer" than the other.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

2 swigs of Ny-Quil,22 oz(beer of your choice),1 gram of marijuana.

Works everytime:aright:

i usually go with a straight glass of kettle one with a couple of olives + either 2-3 nyquil gel caps or tylenol pm's....by the time you get half way through the glass you ready to drift off...

Originally posted by underwater

i usually go with a straight glass of kettle one with a couple of olives + either 2-3 nyquil gel caps or tylenol pm's....by the time you get half way through the glass you ready to drift off...

Sounds good(except for the olives):puke:

I'll be using my combo tonight:aright:

someone mentioned that using tylenol pm and other OTC drugs may have other ingredients that may not be a good mix.

tylenol actually has another OTC sleeping aid called easy sleep or some shit (i forget). it doesn't have any pain relieving ingredients, just one ingredient that helps the zzzzs come easy. see if that helps if you cant get your hands on any prescription medicine like ambien, etc.

good luck and i never actually do enough to stay awake.. i always end up passing out? ;)

Originally posted by racerx1225

rookie :rolleyes:

kaligirl :

I have almost never had a problem going to sleep. Well except for New Year's 2000 but thats another story...........

Uh not really.:rolleyes: Drugs do affect different people in different ways you know!!!

I think you need to check yourself buddy!!!

The one I found to work the best is HALCION. However Ambien works well but sometimes you need a higher dose ,takes a little longer to come on( which means you actually feel the misery your trying to escape). Be careful mixing, this is how people never wake up. Be safe

xanixs is your best bet. It will give you a much better quality sleep than most of the other mentioned.

Ambian allways gives some very wacked dreams, and poor quality sleep. Feel like shit the next day compared to xanax.