Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is really disgusting

dolcemimi

Did anyone ever catch their parents having sex ?

I did when I was in 5th grade ! I walked into my parents bedroom and my dad was on top of my mom ! YUCK !!! That was traumatic and I wish I never seen that !

Well - today I accidently walked into my parents room - and saw my dad naked getting ready for a shower ( thank god he didn't see me) :vomit2:

I feel like I'm gonna FUCKIN PUKE !

Now here's the sick part - throughout this past spring/summer - I actually had thoughts about fucking my own dad !! I don't know how or why these thoughts popped into my head

Oh and sometimes I fantasized about fucking my older sister too couple years ago..

I'm not even attracted guys my age any more I'm checking out men much older now ...

AM I sick in the head ?Should I goto a psychiatrist ? :confused:

Well - I'm feeling nauseous - I saw my dad's pubic hair !! I'm gonna go fuckin puke !!!! :vomit3:

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Shit ..I think I'm sick in the head !! lol

maybe just a little....

I sort of walked in on my parents last week. For some reason it wasn't that big of a deal though. i opened their door and my mom just pulled a sheet over them real quick. I totally forgot about about it until reading this post.

Did anyone ever catch their parents having sex ?

I did when I was in 5th grade ! I walked into my parents bedroom and my dad was on top of my mom ! YUCK !!! That was traumatic and I wish I never seen that !

Well - today I accidently walked into my parents room - and saw my dad naked getting ready for a shower ( thank god he didn't see me) :vomit2:

I feel like I'm gonna FUCKIN PUKE !

Now here's the sick part - throughout this past spring/summer - I actually had thoughts about fucking my own dad !! I don't know how or why these thoughts popped into my head

Oh and sometimes I fantasized about fucking my older sister too couple years ago..

I'm not even attracted guys my age any more I'm checking out men much older now ...

AM I sick in the head ?Should I goto a psychiatrist ? :confused:

Well - I'm feeling nauseous - I saw my dad's pubic hair !! I'm gonna go fuckin puke !!!! :vomit3:

. . . umm. . . I really don't think the collection of lovable and colorful chuckleheads (myself included) can accurately diagnose the scope of the issues you're having . . I suggest you seek help . . . professional help . . .

. . I'm sure the issues you've stated have probably directed a good part of your life, you just didn't realize it as it was happening . . But seriously, seek help . . cause issues with the male parental figure with girls and growing up DEFINITELY shapes how she interacts with males in her life (and the problems, relationshiop wize, that arise . . ) . . .same thing with male/mom interaction . . . but you get the point . . .

Originally posted by zeeker

maybe just a little....

I sort of walked in on my parents last week. For some reason it wasn't that big of a deal though. i opened their door and my mom just pulled a sheet over them real quick. I totally forgot about about it until reading this post.

try knocking first instead of barging in.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastey

i don´t understand why exactly it is so disgusting to imagine or seeing your parents having sex. isn´t this like... natural?

......ummm.....did u read the part about wanting to have sex with the dad......and the sister..........:confused:

.....anyways......i guess *if u can't keep it in your pants....keep it in the family....:puke:

Originally posted by misk

......ummm.....did u read the part about wanting to have sex with the dad......and the sister..........:confused:

okay but this is soooo common and already WELL researched. it´s a normal process of evolving, it´s a stage, nothing permanent... at least in most cases

Originally posted by tastey

okay but this is soooo common and already WELL researched. it´s a normal process of evolving, it´s a stage, nothing permanent... at least in most cases

...it's not THAT common!!......i mean...yes......the whole concept of woman falling for men like their fathers and same with the boys.....sure..........but physically lusting after a parent....and sister..............i would advise talking to a professional

First, yes I have caught my parents doing it but I was too young know. I mean at 5 how was I to know what " wanna messa around meant?"

As for the incest thing, it is a common thought. But to actually do it is another. Perfectly normal to think it, We have all thought it. I mean , we all have heard a girl or guy wants husband or wife like their dad or mom. And when it all boils down, I think most will find traits in their wife/husband that are only found in their mom or dad. plus we always want what we can not have.And there's always something exciting about doing something taboo.

Nothing is wrong with you.

Do not get me wrong, incest is wrong.

Wait ...Didn't anyone ever think about fucking their parents when they're kids ...no ? Oedipus complex ?

Shit ..I think I'm sick in the head !! lol

you wanna fuck daddy huh?

heres a question for ya, why do u go into ur parents room without knocking? oh and another question is, when u saw your dads cock did it make you horny?

you freak!

I never said I was gonna fuck daddy !! I said - THOUGHTS of it popped into my head !

When I saw my dad's penis from the side view - I felt MORTIFIED ! That was scarrrrrry and gross + freaky !! It scared me it did not make me horny

I should try knocking on doors first from now !! Thanx guys ! Esp DArthvader ! what a good idea !!!

I never said I was gonna fuck daddy !! I said - THOUGHTS of it popped into my head !

When I saw my dad's penis from the side view - I felt MORTIFIED ! That was scarrrrrry and gross + freaky !! It scared me it did not make me horny

I should try knocking on doors first from now !! Thanx guys ! Esp DArthvader ! what a good idea !!!

When you looked in the room did daddy say some thing like this:

http://161.58.5.90/austin/randy.wav

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

me and my friend walked into his house one day to find his mom cheating on his dad.......

with another woman!!! yes...there they were, in his parents bed...strap-on and all.... :eek: talk about mortified lol

and about the incest thoughts....... seek help

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by tastyt

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

...u think that's bad.....lol....i know a kid who caught his GRANDMA giving his GRANDFATHER'S best friend a nobber on the couch while the grandpa was asleep on the floor in front of the tv.......

.......talk about trauma.................

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

me and my friend walked into his house one day to find his mom cheating on his dad.......

with another woman!!! yes...there they were, in his parents bed...strap-on and all.... :eek: talk about mortified lol

and about the incest thoughts....... seek help

NIIIICE!!!!!