Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
lolahotass

So how many days a week do you masterbate?

Recommended Posts

So I'm just a nosey beotch and wondering how many days a week do you masterbate?

I jerk off at least 4 days a week... sometimes 7 days a week.......... guess it depends. It's a great stress reliever and it puts me to sleep (bonus!)............

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo fess up!!!!!!!

Lola:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

depends on if I'm hooking up with someone at the time. If I am then I might like once maybe twice a week. if not though, hmmmm, maybe 5 days. Yeah, I agree, definitely a great way to put yourself to sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teklord310

Between 0 and 5 times a week. Over the past month or two it has been less frequent.

Do you get laid alot then? Cuz I think I tend to play with myself less when I'm gettin' some.......

Well, actually no, I think I still am a 4 day a week kinda gal.

Hmmm

Lola;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lolahotass

So I'm just a nosey beotch and wondering how many days a week do you masterbate?

I jerk off at least 4 days a week... sometimes 7 days a week.......... guess it depends. It's a great stress reliever and it puts me to sleep (bonus!)............

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo fess up!!!!!!!

Lola:D

. . . exactly what part of your anatomy do you 'jerk'?? . . . I was under the impression that one had to be equipped with a pickle to do that . . . :confused: . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

. . . and to answer the question : once a day, maybe a little more . . . Thing is, I've come to the realization that I have a very very high sex drive . . which is sad, cause most of its wasted energy . . .

. . Oh, I'm also taking applications to remedy that situation . . . All donut holders may apply . . . :aright: . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . and to answer the question : once a day, maybe a little more . . . Thing is, I've come to the realization that I have a very very high sex drive . . which is sad, cause most of its wasted energy . . .

. . Oh, I'm also taking applications to remedy that situation . . . All donut holders may apply . . . :aright: . . .

i seem to have the same problem .. i dont really think its a problem but.. i have a really hard time finding a female that can hang with my sex drive :( i usually get dumped cause i want to fuck all the time .. i wish they would understand that i cant help that .

oh well , maybe someday the right one will show up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lolahotass

So I'm just a nosey beotch and wondering how many days a week do you masterbate?

I jerk off at least 4 days a week... sometimes 7 days a week.......... guess it depends. It's a great stress reliever and it puts me to sleep (bonus!)............

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo fess up!!!!!!!

Lola:D

BTW lola , you have a pecker ?? :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lolahotass

So I'm just a nosey beotch and wondering how many days a week do you masterbate?

I jerk off at least 4 days a week... sometimes 7 days a week.......... guess it depends. It's a great stress reliever and it puts me to sleep (bonus!)............

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo fess up!!!!!!!

Lola:D

it sure puts me 2 sleep too

usually my guy does it for me or we just have sexin all nite long...or on some occasionssssssss i just do it in front of him...its a major turn on for both of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . exactly what part of your anatomy do you 'jerk'?? . . . I was under the impression that one had to be equipped with a pickle to do that . . . :confused: . . .

Well it's easier to say JERK OFF than say PLAY WITH MYSELF.

Hey when you drink a lot of beers (like I did yesterday), you tend to try and get straight to the point - ya know.

KOKY - I don't have a pecker; but if I did you'd be the first to know:laugh:

I'm off to rub my love box (there is that better boys??);)

Lola:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lolahotass

I'm off to rub my love box (there is that better boys??);)

Lola:D

Is that with /or/ without toys.... ?

......................................

And let me know if I can be of any assistance !!!!

:D

GUESS WHO's BACK !?!?!?!?!

B~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by b-side

Is that with /or/ without toys.... ?

......................................

And let me know if I can be of any assistance !!!!

:D

GUESS WHO's BACK !?!?!?!?!

B~

No toys needed....:eek:

After doing it for so long, no assistance required - but thanks for the offer;) :laugh:

GUESS WHO'S BACK.................HMMMMM <EMINEM?>:laugh:

Can't wait to hear about it B - and WELCOME BACK:D

My pus is purrin' - time to play (yeah for me!)

Lola:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×