Clubplanet Nightlife Community

experience VIVA tv MTV Europe

xdjcalvinx

• 2 weeks later...

My father has the 12ft satellite dish on top of my home, Sat. Ispan-201 Channel 13 is VIVA, 17 is VIVA2, and 24 is RTL (regular German TV but they do live party Broadcasts from German Raves Etc.)

I have a house in portugal, my dad loved the channels they get over there so he got the Sat. over here. $7000 for the setup (Sat. and Receiver) bill is around $190 a month for access to all the German, Italian, Portuguese, and Greek Sat's. ( my father is a Soccer Fanatic!)

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

My father has the 12ft satellite dish on top of my home, Sat. Ispan-201 Channel 13 is VIVA, 17 is VIVA2, and 24 is RTL (regular German TV but they do live party Broadcasts from German Raves Etc.)

I have a house in portugal, my dad loved the channels they get over there so he got the Sat. over here. $7000 for the setup (Sat. and Receiver) bill is around $190 a month for access to all the German, Italian, Portuguese, and Greek Sat's. ( my father is a Soccer Fanatic!)

YUP

THOSE CHANNELS ARE SICK

THERES MUCH MORE OF THEM TOO :)