Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Space Story - by Biz

biznation00

Biz, you are a big part of the space family. I see the hard work and dedication you put forth weekly. I see you like a mini-me of Louis, you do it all just as he does. Keep up the good work we all support you.

woah, what's this?? DJ Roland on the message boards?? It must be an imposter.. :laugh:

Thanx for the shot out bud... You are making believers out of everyone. Keep up the good music!! Lunar Sessions is alive & kickin'...

Originally posted by rolandm

Biz, you are a big part of the space family. I see the hard work and dedication you put forth weekly. I see you like a mini-me of Louis, you do it all just as he does. Keep up the good work we all support you.

PS A 6 hour haircut?? :laugh:

Welcome aboard Senor Roland... :D

p.s. -unfortunately ive had one of those haircuts too... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

It’s been 2, going on 3 years now…

We truly hope that we all combine to make your experience @ Space the best possible nightlife experience. See u @ll @ Space!!

Biz

Club Space / Club Spin

Biznation00@hotmail.com

Biz let me tell you a quick story that will make all your efforts seem worth it. Seventeen of us came down from the ny metro area to south beach for my birthday about two weeks ago. Saturday morning we went to Space and we were completely disappointed because the venue was empty and closed early. Not a problem though, us new yorkers can tough it out, so we went back Sunday morning for Murk @ Space with Oscar G... we walked right up to the front of the line to get a table and we got right in, then we were treated to an amazing morning, out on the terrace we celebrated the sun in the morning madness, people going crazy.

Some of my friends dont really like to go out anymore, but they havent stop talking about Space since we got home. They will not stop chanting the words to Dark Beat, I means its crazy!!! A few of us plan to come back in a few weeks to be a part of the madness again.

Opium Garden on Friday the 20th was incredible, Crobar that Saturday was bangin but Space was absolutely f'n slammin!

Guest saleen351

There is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much ass kissing going on in this thread........

Like Yogi Beara use to say. Club Space, no one goes there any more, it's too crowded.......

We need some drama in this post... hmmmmmmmmmmm let me think up some..........

Well I can't think of any but did you guys eat any of those nacho chips at the back bar? they were good. Does Space put them out for the mexicans that clean the club????? JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!

AND DO IT IN THE BUTT,

BY LEON PHELPS...