Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Anybody up for a house party this next weekend?

Originally posted by malanee

Sooo, maybe we should have it next weekend instead? Or we could say screw Crank and Vic...

:D

Well, you're hanging out with Rob and me this weekend, so it can be next weekend isntead. Or house parties everyweekend.

Originally posted by malanee

You guys are scaring me!

What did I do? I' just sitting here minding my own business. I'm sitting here miding my business, right? So I'm sitting there minding my own business, when a man walks up to me and punches me in the face, and I look up and it's Doctor Martin Luther King Jr, so I look up and I say "Doctor King!" and he says "Oh, I'm sorry I thought you was somebody else."

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

What did I do? I' just sitting here minding my own business. I'm sitting here miding my business, right? So I'm sitting there minding my own business, when a man walks up to me and punches me in the face, and I look up and it's Doctor Martin Luther King Jr, so I look up and I say "Doctor King!" and he says "Oh, I'm sorry I thought you was somebody else."

Now you know god damned well you ain't never meet no god damned Doctor Martin Luther King...

-Grizz