Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Roll Call This Thursday

ag55

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: :laugh: No doubt!!

Jay I actually thought about not going this thursday but now that I know your'e going I am there!!! As being one of the professionals I def suggest going out after for food!! I don't have work on friday so I will be Blastin off like NASA!!!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Jay I actually thought about not going this thursday but now that I know your'e going I am there!!! As being one of the professionals I def suggest going out after for food!! I don't have work on friday so I will be Blastin off like NASA!!!!!!

Oh yeh..It's on this Thursday. Make sure I get you a drink. I think I forgot last time. :laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Oh yeh..It's on this Thursday. Make sure I get you a drink. I think I forgot last time. :laugh:

Thanks sweatheart!!! I will def be out of control thurday night cuz I'm working all weekend so I really can only drink on thurday!!! Not like that has stopped me b4 but I'm trying to be good!!!:tongue:

Thanks sweatheart!!! I will def be out of control thurday night cuz I'm working all weekend so I really can only drink on thurday!!! Not like that has stopped me b4 but I'm trying to be good!!!:tongue:

Yeah right!...like you'll be sober @ Bunka this weekend....lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since I'm part of "the professionals" i guess I'll be doing the diner too....I think this time you guys should go to Peter Pank to make it fair for us"southerners" :D

BTW....bmw4jay....let's try to actually remember our conversations this time :confused::)

Originally posted by hunnie818

Yeah right!...like you'll be sober @ Bunka this weekend....lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since I'm part of "the professionals" i guess I'll be doing the diner too....I think this time you guys should go to Peter Pank to make it fair for us"southerners" :D

BTW....bmw4jay....let's try to actually remember our conversations this time :confused::)

I need to not get wrecked @ bunkas!! I can have a few!! Just don't let me get out of conrol!! I'm going to be out of control Thurday night so watch out baby!!!!!

Since all the professioals will be out on thursday night I'll bring my camera!!

I need to not get wrecked @ bunkas!! I can have a few!! Just don't let me get out of conrol!! I'm going to be out of control Thurday night so watch out baby!!!!!

Since all the professioals will be out on thursday night I'll bring my camera!!

I'll bring mine too...please don't let me loose it this time! ;)

As for thursday.....just informed of an early friday meeting...so looks like i will not be in attendance after deko :(

Originally posted by hunnie818

I'll bring mine too...please don't let me loose it this time! ;)

As for thursday.....just informed of an early friday meeting...so looks like i will not be in attendance after deko :(

Well if you don't go then I won't go!! j/k!!! I have 2 cameras for thursday night!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:tongue::D:tongue::D