Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cut off from sex?

marcid21

Have any of you ever been in a relationship, and been cut off from sex for a short period of time?

Either you, or your mate has lost their sex drive due to stress or physical imcapabilities? (( not speaking of impotence ))

If so, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?

...also, how long into the relationship did this come about? :confused:

Define "short period of time."

And no, there's never been any sort of explicit cut-off or anything... I'm a little curious as to how that would go... like, "honey, I'm feeling stressed let's not have sex for a few weeks?" :confused: I'd say it's normally on a case-by-case basis.

I've def. lost my sex drive due to sress or problems in the relationship. Which didnt' necessarily mean we weren't actually having sex, just that it was nothing I would've initiated on my own.

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

I think there's a change in the chemistry going on in this case. I could be in traction and I'd still wanna bang if given the oportunity.

that was my feedback...but I figured I'd open this can of worms on the fuck board..

...perns...this isn't about me...but thanks...

well my guy says we are going to 'cut back" bc he wants to go to the gym more... :laugh: i usually just nod my head and say "suurrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee." bc i know this hold out lasts like 2-3 days max. he feels that all the sex is making him too tired and unmotivated to go to the gym. (*maybe that is why ppl's fitness levels drop off when they are in a relationship, :idea::laugh2: )

Originally posted by nycchic24

he feels that all the sex is making him too tired and unmotivated to go to the gym.

are u serious? sex is the best exercise, he will have killer abs from all the "pelvic thrusting"....burns calories, gives u killer abs and u get an orgasm? no brainer....:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

are u serious? sex is the best exercise, he will have killer abs from all the "pelvic thrusting"....burns calories, gives u killer abs and u get an orgasm? no brainer....:tongue:

he already has killer abs. an eight pack ;):tongue:

i wish i could say they are attributed to sex. but he's just one of those ppl that you hate --GENETICS!