Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Letter to the Members of Congress

djxeno

Originally posted by raver_mania

Exactly - hate breeds hate. Maybe they "hate" because they see the destruction of their homes/families/friends, etc by the IDF supported by the US.

Condoning an attack on innocent civilians, is just as bad as terrorism, ie, anyone who supports the slaughter of civilians is a terrorist.

The US does NOT condone attacks on civilians for either side., and if the US didnt support Israel there would defenetly be another haloucaust. Remember these people teach their kids since young to hate Jews, good or bad. So hatred doesnt start here, its starts with the palestine people.

Originally posted by dnice35

The US does NOT condone attacks on civilians for either side., and if the US didnt support Israel there would defenetly be another haloucaust. Remember these people teach their kids since young to hate Jews, good or bad. So hatred doesnt start here, its starts with the palestine people.

It seems, like a lot of other ppl, you don't like to do your research, and just swallow up what appears on popular TV. These are displaced ppl since the early 20th century by the Jews, and now shoved into these crowded "camps" where they lead pitiful lives thanks to the Israelis. And then you have Israeli bulldozers razing houses, IDF shooting ppl at random, more and more Israeli settlers encroaching on what little land they have...

well, tell me now, how would you feel?

And wasn't it the ever peace-loving Sharon who vowed(in the 1960's?) to rid the world of the Palestinian ppl, and who was responsible for the massacre of Palestinian refugees in the early 1980's at Shabila and Shatila (??) refugee camps?

It seems, like a lot of other ppl, you don't like to do your research, and just swallow up what appears on popular TV. These are displaced ppl since the early 20th century by the Jews, and now shoved into these crowded "camps" where they lead pitiful lives thanks to the Israelis. And then you have Israeli bulldozers razing houses, IDF shooting ppl at random, more and more Israeli settlers encroaching on what little land they have...

well, tell me now, how would you feel?

And wasn't it the ever peace-loving Sharon who vowed(in the 1960's?) to rid the world of the Palestinian ppl, and who was responsible for the massacre of Palestinian refugees in the early 1980's at Shabila and Shatila (??) refugee camps?

Still the US does NOT condone those attacks. Lets not forget Arafat has not helped the situation and should be partially to blame for this too.

as for your last statement, I wont speak without having all the facts.

Still the US does NOT condone those attacks. Lets not forget Arafat has not helped the situation and should be partially to blame for this too.

as for your last statement, I wont speak without having all the facts.

I'm don't disagree with the fact that the US does not condone ANY attacks on civilians...its just when it comes to attacks on Palestinians, the US does not do enough to hold Sharon back.

Agreed - Arafat can do more to stop suicide bombers, but Sharon is not exactly a saint out for total peace. I think both of them should be ousted(or step down) - let some moderates on both sides lead the country. After all, it was Sharon who triggered the current intifada...there was actually 18 or so months of relative peace before then.

Wasn't Sharon found guilty of war crimes by the International Court for what happened at Lebanon (Shatila & Shabila)?

I never totally defended Sharon, but i do admire his take no prisoner attitude. Now Arafat in the other hand, He is one of those creatures I totally despise. Since before Sharon he has done just about everything to fuck up peace talks between the two countries.

I'm don't disagree with the fact that the US does not condone ANY attacks on civilians...its just when it comes to attacks on Palestinians, the US does not do enough to hold Sharon back.

Agreed - Arafat can do more to stop suicide bombers, but Sharon is not exactly a saint out for total peace. I think both of them should be ousted(or step down) - let some moderates on both sides lead the country. After all, it was Sharon who triggered the current intifada...there was actually 18 or so months of relative peace before then.

Wasn't Sharon found guilty of war crimes by the International Court for what happened at Lebanon (Shatila & Shabila)?

there were petitions and groups pushing for it, but it didn't work...he massacred over 2000 people.

I never totally defended Sharon, but i do admire his take no prisoner attitude. Now Arafat in the other hand, He is one of those creatures I totally despise. Since before Sharon he has done just about everything to fuck up peace talks between the two countries.

Let me ask you one question...whats your background? Are you from Israel, have friends from Israel or Jewish? Just curious, because your comments are hardly objective and you exhibit this deep hatred for the Palestinian people.

dnice...even that comment was a little too stupid for you to make...how the fuck would you know what palestinian children are raised on..and even if that was the case, how can you not understand why they are taught to "hate" jews? these people have killed their grandfathers, fathers, uncles, sisters, etc. how the hell are you not going to expect them to hate them?

fucking DOH!

Let me ask you one question...whats your background? Are you from Israel, have friends from Israel or Jewish? Just curious, because your comments are hardly objective and you exhibit this deep hatred for the Palestinian people.

No I am not Jewish, I was not even born in the US. I was born in Honduras actually. But I am a US citizen.

To be honest though, Im not the racist that you see me as. Actually I hate everyone equally.

Originally posted by sassa

dnice...even that comment was a little too stupid for you to make...how the fuck would you know what palestinian children are raised on..and even if that was the case, how can you not understand why they are taught to "hate" jews? these people have killed their grandfathers, fathers, uncles, sisters, etc. how the hell are you not going to expect them to hate them?

fucking DOH!

wait a minute why are you calling me stupid? I mean its the truth. yes maybe jews have done bad shit to the palestines, but doesnt mean you teach them to hate all jews. And by you justifying their hate. You contradict yourself, I mean you seem like a peace loving person. So justifying hatred shows a whole other side of you dont it?