Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the rainbow brigade...?

kurokuma

Alright...I keep wondering why I never meet any gay guys at parties. I know they have to be there. I don't particularly dig the music they play at most gay clubs. Happy house ain't my thing, I'm a DnB kid. Yet...I always feel kinda...weird/frustrated I can't quite describe the feeling. I keep talking to my friends about it and they say other gay kids they know that go to parties echo the same sentiment.

So it forces me to wonder...if there are other gay guys and lesbians coming to parties...where are they? *ponders throwing up the Bat signal*

Just a thought...mainly posting this hoping some folx might jump up and say something or that I'm missing something...

Another random Kuma musing...

-Grizz

i'll jump in on this thread..i dunno quite frankly, im sure that there are other gay kids at these parties, only thing is that it aint something that immediately comes out in the conversation. but i know a couple who i sometimes used to see at buzz from time to time...and i echo malanee's feelings, there aint any hot girls macking on me in these parties, so i guess i'm not a worthwhile mack-ee so i have to be a mack-er 'cuz i dont like to go home withouth mack-ing 'cuz essentially going home unmackified kinda sux :D

Originally posted by vicman

...and i echo malanee's feelings, there aint any hot girls macking on me in these parties, so i guess i'm not a worthwhile mack-ee so i have to be a mack-er 'cuz i dont like to go home withouth mack-ing 'cuz essentially going home unmackified kinda sux :D

The thing is...macking isn't particularly why I'm asking...I go party cause I wanna dance and feel the music. If I see someone hot I'd like to mack on...that's a perk. It's more a matter of feeling like an oddball and out of place sometimes...and yes...I do have to say...it would be nice to know that some of the eye candy I'm seeing is up for grabs, but that's not the main focus of what I'm getting at...

-Grizz

Originally posted by kurokuma

The thing is...macking isn't particularly why I'm asking...I go party cause I wanna dance and feel the music. If I see someone hot I'd like to mack on...that's a perk. It's more a matter of feeling like an oddball and out of place sometimes...and yes...I do have to say...it would be nice to know that some of the eye candy I'm seeing is up for grabs, but that's not the main focus of what I'm getting at...

-Grizz

I still don;t get why you would feel like an oddball. Friends are there, who are all good, understanding people, who you can turn to and say "This music kicks ass" plus, the clubbing community is full of people of all kinds of race, creed, sexual orientation, height (didn't you say you saw a girl who was 3 feet tall?), etc. There's eye candy for all of us, whatever your preference may be. I'll tell you this cause I'm your friend... you're not an oddball bevause you're gay... you're an oddball because you're a freak, just like the rest of us!

i'm straight but after working at a gay club for a year i've learned to spot gay people at predominantly straight parties....you're definitely not alone. there used to be lots of guys and some girls who went to buzz who were gay and even more who were bi...if u find someone who's gay, even if you're not interested in them u could try talking to them and maybe they'll introduce u to their friends!