Krizia at Naughtybooth.

bustaknut2001

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dweebiephoebe

WHO THE HELL DOESNT LIKE TITS????

really now.. who doesnt like tits? whats wrong with you people?

*reminds myself why i luv my carnal board on naughtybooth..

He's gay phoebe.............of course he doesn't like tits

. . .man, the boothers are coming out of the woodwork for this one . .

. . . And yes, I do agree that attacks like that are unwarranted and untrue . . . Kristy's a cool chick, I've talked to her both inside and outside the context of nightlife and she's very down to earth and friendly . . .

wow i havent seen a board this retarded since Bluelight.nu

and as if you assholes dont all post for attention.. working up your avatars, post counts and mindless meaningless shit. posting lame threads about people you dont even know.. asssssholes.

:nopity: :nopity:

Originally posted by somebitch

cute avatar, dumb post. ;)

......yeah, maybe. Especially if ya don't know me. (...and 4am--drunk 'll do that........)

Yo Misk!....yeah, somebitch "said it".........what you got to say? .........and I don't speak message board, what the fuck's this shit. "n/m"?... Say something, if you got something to say.

and as if you assholes dont all post for attention.. working up your avatars, post counts and mindless meaningless shit. posting lame threads about people you dont even know.. asssssholes.

YOU LOOK TIRED. IN FACT, YOU ARE TIRED.

you're generalizing about all of us for the actions of one idiot that the vast majority of this board doesn't even find amusing, much less likeable. That's not very nice is it?

Hey, who you calling an idiot? Just because I think it's LOW CLASS to post your own tits? Oh, and how do you know the rest don't like me? I have plenty of message board friends and I love to post private thoughts in public and I love to let out all of my serious problems to a bunch of people who don't know me. Give me a break! It's just a computer and a bunch of cyber friends. People take this shit too seriously. Losers I tell you! It's all fun and games to me. :laugh:

Bustaknut,

My avatar was kind of an inside joke and it just stuck around. I'm sure you don't appreciate it when people judge you without knowing you, and I don't think we've met. If we did, I believe you'd have a different opinion since I'm sincerely a nice person. So I ask you, why are you judging me?

Kristi

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Who the hell is Krizia and why does she post her boobs as an avatar? Reading some of her posts makes me wonder if she's another sketchy attention getter.

Can you have the phrase "classless, insecure player hater" inscribed on your forehead any clearer?

So sad. :(

Leave Kristi alone.