Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facial Hair?

marcid21

I'm a lazy person when it comes to shaving my face. On the weekends I let my beard grow out. There is a phase like between 1 1/2 days and 2 days that it looks really cool.

But I can't grow out a mustache, doesn't matter how hard I try, but I guess that could be a good thing.

And NAY to women's facial hair ;)! :idea:

lol!!!!! nice pic....

i've been throwin around the idea of some facial hair of some sort, to stop looking like a 14yr old... lol... plus i need to change some shit, i'm getting bored with everything...

i'm thinkin goatee or something...

its kinda funny, because being a jobless hippie, i hardly ever shave anymore... so I occasionally wakeup with the lumberjack look.... lol

Originally posted by linabina

to be honest, i never really thought about whether or not i like facial hair on guys...i just think its because no one ive ever been with has had facial hair.... but lately... ive been loving the unshaven, 1-2 day old scruff.... its hot. :grin:

yep me too... i think it's really sexy :D

other than that tho, i'm not a fan of facial hair... a lil scruff is good but anything more isn't my thing...

Me personally...it's virtually impossible for me to find men attractive without facial hair. The more the better, but it's gotta be kempt . On me...I haven't not had some sort of facial hair since high school. Usually a full beard, but once in a blue moon I shave down to a goatee. Right now I have a short beard and long goatee. Facial hairs the shit and feel great on the more tender regions. Scruff feels like sandpaper. I think if a guy can grow facial hair he should.

-Grizz

i fucking hate shaving. it often leaves me with bumps on my neck or cheeks, plus my face hair is not even which is a bitch. the only time my skin gets real clear is when i dont shave for like a week, but that week ill look like the ill bum. im hardcore into hygiene and grooming but i think id rather get my balls waxed than shave everyday for the rest of my life. if i plan to go out and look good i have to go thru the hairy lazy college bum phase first, but by friday its lean mean mr.clean.

linabina-i never dated a guy with facial hair:laugh: i dunno why but that made me imagine you dating 15 year olds, or even worse vstanzi

Originally posted by gmccookny

Ahhhahahha, nice pic, marci :)

And i don't know where papa smurf would be without his patented beard :tongue::D

LOL...George!

...you guys...hahahhaa....this thread was a complete and utter joke...lol...I can't believe it got basically 15 serious responses....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: