Ex's, broken hearts, & new starts

SPYGIRL3

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmoonshine

as usual, im liking the way marko thinks... :love:

it's definitely a hard decision, but i think you'll make the right one... yeah they became ex's for a reason, but people do change and sometimes, they change for the better...

my advise: listen to your :heart:... :) i know it'll work out the way it's supposed to in the end...

good luck sweets~ :grin:

:moon:ie :half:

:clap: Thanks = )

Guest jroo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You sound very bitter still....Not that you don't have that right. You are right, it's ahard call, either way. It could work or it could not. But, I don't know unless I try..... Our realationship wasn't quite as "vicious"(for lack of a better word) as yours seems to have been.

Realtionships can really suck sometimes......:blank:

true. but why did you all break up the first time?? i could see if you both werent ready and you both mutually wanted to sow some more wild oats. and went and did you're own shit, then realized that you both are ready to be with each other for ever. then sure. and you're ok with the chicks he has fucked while you're apart and he's ok with the dudes you did. then sure. get back together, it'll be fun. but dont you think that if he was the one that you two would have never broken up in the first place? life is tough. as long as you two are ok with things now, and the past is in the past , then go for it.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by heatherlynn

about sex with the x is spectacular.......

the x in sex makes it spectacular,

ol' biggie means ectasy.

Originally posted by jroo

true. but why did you all break up the first time?? i could see if you both werent ready and you both mutually wanted to sow some more wild oats. and went and did you're own shit, then realized that you both are ready to be with each other for ever. then sure. and you're ok with the chicks he has fucked while you're apart and he's ok with the dudes you did. then sure. get back together, it'll be fun. but dont you think that if he was the one that you two would have never broken up in the first place? life is tough. as long as you two are ok with things now, and the past is in the past , then go for it.

The timing was wrong and he needed to straighten out things on his own. I can respect that. Sometimes when you care about someone, even though it hurts, you have to let them go. I do believe that saying , If you truly love something/someone, let them be free, if they come back to you, it was meant to be. Everything, be it good or bad, happens for a reason. I know hey are cliches, but they are very fitting sometimes.

I know what he's been up to, I could careless one way or the other. All I ever want is for him to be happy. We were both in different places and needed different things. Even though people change, they still stay the same..... He always says I remind him of sunshine.... I guess because I always find the postive in everything, no matter how bad a situtaion is. I always have a smile on my face.... My happiness is contagious....lol Corny or what.....

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i didnt read every post on this thread, but every one i did read said X's should stay X's

i dont know wut i think. lots of times X's should stay X's, but there can be exceptions too i guess. idk....im not even sure wut my fuckin point is here. nevermind...i dont wana touch this subject

I do believe that is the general concept, but almost every rule has it's one exception, or clause if you will...... Tough call, no matter what....

Originally posted by sw33tti3

i think there's a better relationship between ex and ex, 'cause once they get back together, they would know how to treasure each other.. :)

Agreed, you know what was there, and see the differences, hopefully for the better, and things can just fall into the proper place, if it is suppossed to be.....

Originally posted by dgmodel

sounds to me like spy is ready to get back together with her ex... go for it sugar... im sure itll work out... and if not what do you have to lose??? ttyl...

Nah, not yet... I have seen it work, and I have seen it fail..... That's just my observation from seeing friends....

i think you should stay away from ex's. there are too many fish in the sea to go back to one that you were unhappy with. obviously it didnt work for a reason and that reason was enough for one of you (or both) to come to the conclusion that you are better off without eachother. it takes a lot to get to that point & usually once someone does, it is easy for it to happen again.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

imo

if it didnt work once it wont work again.

i was kinda shitty to an ex. and even thiking about if we got back i would end up bing the same way because of what you were use to. yet i would never be that way to smeone else

u know what, it might happen..

u know u really love that person that's why u wants him/her back again, if u don't then why the hell u went back to him/her again?!?!

Originally posted by somebitch

i think you should stay away from ex's. there are too many fish in the sea to go back to one that you were unhappy with. obviously it didnt work for a reason and that reason was enough for one of you (or both) to come to the conclusion that you are better off without eachother. it takes a lot to get to that point & usually once someone does, it is easy for it to happen again.

But every action(reason) has an equal and opposite reaction.... So, sometimes it's beyond your control....That doesn't make it right or better, but Everything happens for a reason.....

I hear the beat phrase tonight...

Don't let the hardships of the past destroy the happiness of the future...

I take that as, you can be upset, miserable, hate people all you want, but by doing so you only hurt yourself...Learn and then live from what you learned....