Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ex's, broken hearts, & new starts

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

good for you and much good luck...good for you again that you realize that either way, you took the chance and are better for it :)

Blind faith can be the best guide to trust when you aren't really sure what it is you are looking for or expecting:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

hearts and love to you, youre living it, im just talking about it... i just hope a lil of this makes sense and gives you a lil insight and you dont make the same mistakes i did... (however i dont look at them as mistakes, i just look at them as learning experience and compass' to put me in the right direction... if that makes sense maybe Im just hopelessly optimistic or just blindly looking for love either way one of those or something i say should make sense)

You make perfect sense. It's not that it's a mistake, it's another experince that "leads" you to where you are suppossed to be. It just makes you realize what you really do need and want. Love, trust, faith, etc., etc., are all feelings that you can't just shrug off, so being "blind" to them makes them all the more real....;):D