Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how does love feel to you...

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

what sort of emotions run through your head/body when you're in love...

I am in total and complete love right now, this is what I feel.

Fabulous, it is the best feeling in the world, if your getting the same feeling back. It is amazing what runs threw my body and head......... Esp. when your next to each other the whole world is moving, spinning and your standing still.........Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules. Then you must forget the rules and play from your heart is basically how It makes me feel........

"Falling in love is the beginning of all wisdom, all sympathy, all compassion, all art, all religion; and in it's larger sense is the one thing in life worth doing."

-Elbert Hubbard

to me... i know that i am in love when i will do absolutely anything for my baby.... i have this overwhelming sense of wanting to constantly kiss him all over.... hug him... and just do little things for him... its weird but sometimes i can tell when i just dont care enough about the person to call it 'love' but when i am in love... the world can stop and ill never notice :heart:

p.s.... i had a difficult time writing out how it feels to me because its most often times unable to be put into words... words cannot do it justice

The best way I can describe it is to compare it to a certain feeling I have, this may seem strange.

When I get into the bath on a cold day and the water is very hot I get this funny feeling that starts from my toes that shoots to my head. All my skin gets tight, and all the hairs on my body stay up, and I get goosebumps because to me nothing beats that feeling, it just feels so warm and inviting and I can easily say is the best feeling I ever have. Well when I love someone much, thats how it feels.

Makes sense ?

Originally posted by rdancer

The best way I can describe it is to compare it to a certain feeling I have, this may seem strange.

When I get into the bath on a cold day and the water is very hot I get this funny feeling that starts from my toes that shoots to my head. All my skin gets tight, and all the hairs on my body stay up, and I get goosebumps because to me nothing beats that feeling, it just feels so warm and inviting and I can easily say is the best feeling I ever have. Well when I love someone much, thats how it feels.

Makes sense ?

Yes it sure does make sense

Originally posted by rdancer

Makes sense ?

Yes it sure does make sense

It's wonderful.....I just got engaged on 9/13......It's the looks you get, its the touches you feel....it's so many different things.

It's The little things they do!