Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Harry's B-Day this Thursday @ X...open bar

normluv

That's right its that time of the year again to come by the Exchange and say Happy B-day to everyones favorite Englishmen this side of the Atlantic...

We will be having an open bar from 9:30-10:30, must RSVP

DJ Gabe Leon will be making his Exchange debut after long stints @ local hot spots in the Bean. DJ Brian Roche will also be in the house spinning In the VIP Lounge. And of Course the LEGEND, CHAOS will be rocking the hottness as usual, maybe we can sneak him upstairs for one of his vintage house sets....

19+ with college ID, Exchange is located at 148 State St BOSTON

Originally posted by whadupg

Who Cares? Open bar at Exchange - WOOOO-HOOOO!!:pint:

**Hey Normluv - RSVP me in - me and harry go way back!

Yeah, that's what they all say "open bar" but then you get up to the bar to get a drink expecting to get your "free drink" and the bartender doesn't know anything about open bar....:shaky:

Originally posted by prplhz

Yeah, that's what they all say "open bar" but then you get up to the bar to get a drink expecting to get your "free drink" and the bartender doesn't know anything about open bar....:shaky:

Yeah, that or they hand you 2 drink tickets and they have like 4 drinks you can choose from - wine, keystone, jello-shot quality vodka & tonic or anything with gin in it :puke:

Originally posted by whadupg

Yeah, that or they hand you 2 drink tickets and they have like 4 drinks you can choose from - wine, keystone, jello-shot quality vodka & tonic or anything with gin in it :puke:

mmmmmmm, anything with gin in it :pint:

Believing there will be an open bar at Exchange is kind of like believing in the Easter Bunny.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Believing there will be an open bar at Exchange is kind of like believing in the Easter Bunny.

Hey what are you trying to say about the Easter Bunny:confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Gin=Bad!!!!

Speaking of drinks... anyone ever try one of the L.I. icedtea's at avalon? Oh my god......

AGAIN, SHE SAYS:

Originally posted by normluv

So which event looks to be the best???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NONE. newsflash....exchange fucking suks like your post!

but, if it's harry's b-day, i guess i should go. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by normluv

The open bar is from 9:30-10:30 & does include all liquor except top self...so don't expect to be throwing back Hennessy VSOP's all night for freee....

yes, but will sandstorm be playing? that's the info. we really want.

Remember to check out my other nights....

Friday/Saturday @ Oxygen w/Chaos & Osheen on Sat

3AM Full TILT.....the party never stops.......

Oct 8th watch for the new 7L & ESOTERIC release in stores "Dangerous Connections" record release party @ AXIS coming soon......