Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't believe the stupid shit people do...

darthvader

thats fucking nasty... Well i dont have pix but i do have a story to go with this topic.... I work in an emergency room and this lady came in, her complaint was "I have vines growing ot of my vagina"... lol well it winds up she put a potatoe inside her as a contraceptive (i guess she never heard of a condom) and forgot to take it out..since potatoes grow in warm moist areas... well i think yo get the point... people are dumb a fuck!!

Originally posted by bebby6919

thats fucking nasty... Well i dont have pix but i do have a story to go with this topic.... I work in an emergency room and this lady came in, her complaint was "I have vines growing ot of my vagina"... lol well it winds up she put a potatoe inside her as a contraceptive (i guess she never heard of a condom) and forgot to take it out..since potatoes grow in warm moist areas... well i think yo get the point... people are dumb a fuck!!

Now THAT is what I call a Kodak moment!!!

:puke:

OMFG, that probably is one of the funniest stories I have ever heard of, did you guys get her a head examination while you where at it?

holy shit!

OMG!

:eek:

OMG WTF?!?!??!?! :constipa:

Originally posted by darthvader

....and drinks from it with a straw!!!

I'm sure her parents are proud:laugh: :laugh:

And she's married..... Either her husband has a huge cock or she gives a great blow-job. :laugh: :laugh:

Lola:tongue:

P.S. The emergency room story ------> NASTY!

P.P.S. KOKY ~ YUR A SICK BASTARD:tongue:

HAHAHA! please tell me ur not serious!