Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Axis/avalon Line-up!!!!!!!!!!!

snatch69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

sooo...then i wuz tricked into looking up the dates and posting them myself? :( :( :(

girls always make me do all the hard work :( :( :(

You weren't tricked - the real deal is that girls know everything already (and if we don't, we're really good at faking it). We just let you boys do stuff to make you feel important. :D

Originally posted by whadupg

You weren't tricked - the real deal is that girls know everything already (and if we don't, we're really good at faking it). We just let you boys do stuff to make you feel important. :D

:laugh: so true my friend! NOTHING, i mean NOTHING cracks me up more than when some guy you are in bed with tells you he's the shit, best you ever had, no complaints, etc., etc. and the whole time you want to be like, uh, duh, those other chicks were faking it to make you feel better dumbass! my god damn finger feels better than you! :laugh:

(sorry guys!)

hey whatupg..looks like us girls have had the board to ourselves all day!

Originally posted by snatch69

:laugh: so true my friend! NOTHING, i mean NOTHING cracks me up more than when some guy you are in bed with tells you he's the shit, best you ever had, no complaints, etc., etc. and the whole time you want to be like, uh, duh, those other chicks were faking it to make you feel better dumbass! my god damn finger feels better than you! :laugh:

(sorry guys!)

:laugh: Yeah, that's why i figured it would be a good time to do some guy bashing. You know they're going to check in tomorrow and go ballistic on our girl power asses!

(sorry guys!)

I think I speak for all the guys on the board when I say, who the fuck cares... as long as I get :hump: or some :bj: i'll be :D and that's all that matters

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: No, I don't agree at all with your guy bashing, Snatch. You know we should really just be in the kitchen cooking men dinner. It is our job to take care of men and always show our asses!

Sounds good to me:tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

NICE Lineup guys! I wish these weren't Thursdays though :( With Buzz gone here in DC.. looks like I'll me making a lot more trips. Okay, who has room for a tiny butterfly in their home? :D

I believe Teamj5 said I could shack up with him ;)

Hey Pixie! :) that would be really great if you came up here! I don't think you would have a problem finding someone to stay with......you don't even know me, but my door is always open sweety. i would watch out for that teamj5 character though. :shaky:

Hey Pixie! :) that would be really great if you came up here! I don't think you would have a problem finding someone to stay with......you don't even know me, but my door is always open sweety. i would watch out for that teamj5 character though. :shaky:

ya, you're backdoor is always open :laugh:

BOOYAH!

NICE Lineup guys! I wish these weren't Thursdays though :( With Buzz gone here in DC.. looks like I'll me making a lot more trips. Okay, who has room for a tiny butterfly in their home? :D

hey tiny, sorry i can't be here to offer you a place to stay when you come up to visit.. my days are numbered... but these peeps are nice. they'll house you for sure :)

you gonna be in NYC the weekend of nov 1st?

Originally posted by a1wave

hey tiny, sorry i can't be here to offer you a place to stay when you come up to visit.. my days are numbered... but these peeps are nice. they'll house you for sure :)

you gonna be in NYC the weekend of nov 1st?

Thanks Snatch for offering me a place to stay! That's so sweet. I promise I'm not a homicidal maniac... I'm just a maniac :D Ha, ha...

KT - I can't believe you are leaving me & the East coast! Waaah! I'm gonna miss ya girlie but you know I'll be out there since my all time favorite former local DC dj lives in SF too ;) and of course you & Ruthie!

I can't make it to NYC on Nov 1... I'm super bummed about this. PvD is my favorite and I can't go because my sis's wedding is the same weekend in Texas! I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong but I hate missing PvD and the opportunity to party with you & the rest of the gang :( Good luck on your race though!

Yeah I know I have to beware of that teamj5 guy but I think I can handle him ;)

Thanks Snatch for offering me a place to stay! That's so sweet. I promise I'm not a homicidal maniac... I'm just a maniac :D Ha, ha...

KT - I can't believe you are leaving me & the East coast! Waaah! I'm gonna miss ya girlie but you know I'll be out there since my all time favorite former local DC dj lives in SF too ;) and of course you & Ruthie!

I can't make it to NYC on Nov 1... I'm super bummed about this. PvD is my favorite and I can't go because my sis's wedding is the same weekend in Texas! I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong but I hate missing PvD and the opportunity to party with you & the rest of the gang :( Good luck on your race though!

Yeah I know I have to beware of that teamj5 guy but I think I can handle him ;)

no problem sweety, it would really be a blast! shoot me an email whenever for contact info.

oh, and i know your no maniac! ;)

too bad you can't make it out west next weekend... a certain "favorite former local DC dj" is spinning Spundae at 1015 for his b-day next friday night... should be quite the event ;) i'll tell him you said hello :D

Originally posted by a1wave

too bad you can't make it out west next weekend... a certain "favorite former local DC dj" is spinning Spundae at 1015 for his b-day next friday night... should be quite the event ;) i'll tell him you said hello :D

pete moutso? i heard he moved to fairfax county. i didnt know tinybf liked pete moustoew...and i didnt know pit mutsowue was a spundae resident.

Yes, there is always a spot here for YOU to stay. Don't listen to what the others have to say, they are just jealous !

So when are you coming up ??