Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what is everyone getting......

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

Harry for his B-Day????

:bday::party:

I think I am going to get him that trip to the North Pole he always wanted. He deserves it, he is such a good guy

:laugh: :laugh: i'm giving harry a big kick in the ass for not telling us who he is and why he brought us here....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm going to get him a tea set, some crumpetts, bad teeth and a "Mind The Gap" shirt. So everyone's favorite Englishman can feel at home on this side of the Atlantic.

Hey - don't laugh but I have a "mind the gap" magnet on my fridge. Oh, and you forgot to get him something that will help him to stop picking his nose. Never seen so many people picking thier noses in my life.....

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey - don't laugh but I have a "mind the gap" magnet on my fridge. Oh, and you forgot to get him something that will help him to stop picking his nose. Never seen so many people picking thier noses in my life.....

Hey (just saw this now)... I'd never make fun of a "Mind The Gap" magnet! I've still got my mind the gap shirt from when I was there, but I think I'm going to give it to Harry.

I still fondly remember my times of me and my friends repeating Mind The Gap over and over and over again through the streets of London, while drinking a bottle of wine from Safeway. That damn saying gets stuck in your head SO bad!!

MIND THE GAP

jk9, you were in London? jk9, who the hell are ya? :)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I still fondly remember my times of me and my friends repeating Mind The Gap over and over and over again through the streets of London, while drinking a bottle of wine from Safeway. That damn saying gets stuck in your head SO bad!!

MIND THE GAP

jk9, you were in London? jk9, who the hell are ya? :)

Oh yeah, that crazy computer chick voice, over, and over, and over, and over again.....please mind the gap.........love it:D

Originally posted by jk9

Sorry for posting, just got all excited for London, didn't mean to screw up your thread...

haha. everyone on here already screws up everyone's threads! no worries, i like newcomers. you going to london? been there? lived there? i am clueless on mind the gap. what is it?

Originally posted by snatch69

haha. everyone on here already screws up everyone's threads! no worries, i like newcomers. you going to london? been there? lived there? i am clueless on mind the gap. what is it?

Anytime the underground train stops this computerized chick's voice comes on and repeats over, and over, and over again "please mind the gap". The gap is the space between where you step off the train and onto the platform. It just one of those stupid things that stick with anyone & everyone that steps onto the London underground so they started this whole marketing scheme around it.

Anytime the underground train stops this computerized chick's voice comes on and repeats over, and over, and over again "please mind the gap". The gap is the space between where you step off the train and onto the platform. It just one of those stupid things that stick with anyone & everyone that steps onto the London underground so they started this whole marketing scheme around it.

haha. that's pretty funny. must get annoying after awhile. (kinda like dan)

Originally posted by jk9

I have been to London twice, actually just got back from a 2 month tour of Europe... I have a mind the gap keychain, I miss London....Would love to move there...

i hear ya, yes let's get that flat. i want to move there so bad, and i've never been. i've heard so much about it though and watched so much stuff on it, that i'm dying to get there. i try and plan trips there quite often, but something always comes up.

I'm with you - let's go get us a flat! :D

I would LOVE to just drop everything and get a flat in London!! I was lucky enough to live there for a couple of months while I was in college and absolutely loved London. I'm hoping to some day move back there, which is actually looking like it may become more of a reality lately (not anytime soon, but eventually).

Did any of you guys ever catch the game show that was completely centered around the tube? Different lines were different categories of questions, and you'd have to switch lines (or categories) to make it from one destination to another. They are just NUTS about their tube over there! I love those quirky freaking Brits :D

Originally posted by jk9

We can put vinegar on our "Chips" while we travel on the "Tube" w/ our mates....I could def move anywhere in Europe, I need a culture change for at least a year

i hear ya man. it's just like penny lane said "i need a new crowd"

anyone ever watch the brit comedy..absolutely fabulous? freaking best show ever.

I love Abs Fab! Those two kill me! Hey I'm thinking we've got a new road trip in the making.....:D

consider my bags packed. you know, we really should just say, screw it, let's pick a date and go! it's really not that hard.

edwina and patsy crack me up like nothing else. always doing coke and smoking pot and shit. i luv it. remember when you thought they were at a rave in the beginning and the daughter (can't think of name) turned on the lights and they were really in the living room? too funny.

i have every episode on tape including the movie, last shout.

Originally posted by snatch69

consider my bags packed. you know, we really should just say, screw it, let's pick a date and go! it's really not that hard.

edwina and patsy crack me up like nothing else. always doing coke and smoking pot and shit. i luv it. remember when you thought they were at a rave in the beginning and the daughter (can't think of name) turned on the lights and they were really in the living room? too funny.

i have every episode on tape including the movie, last shout.

:laugh: doesn't get any better than an Abs Fab Comedy Central Marathon!

Originally posted by kaydup

What does all of this non-sense have to do with Harry's Birthday, which need I remind you all is TONIGHT.

Now stop threadjacking, that is my job damit:mad: :argue:

:laugh: :laugh: crap. roll call...who's going? we carpooling? i didn't even get his present yet.