Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Miss Prplhz

snatch69

I was laughing about that joke last night, that's too funny:laugh:

That kid is so funny and he doesn't even realize it and that's what makes him even funnier...

Mike was telling me last night that while we where sitting upstairs on that bed and Mayday was talking, and talking, telling a story that he couldn't understand a word he was saying but he was just laughing at the way he was telling the story. So not laughing with him, but at him....

Originally posted by snatch69

u a phan?

Not a follower, but went to one of their shows a couple of yrs back and had a kick-ass time. A couple of my friends tried to get tickets the day they went on sale and had no luck. I think my boy Kevin may have gotten tix but I keep forgetting to ask.

PURPLE GIRL! ORDER PHISHY TIXS NOW! EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

as you were.....

If I had the duckets then I would do so, me went out to buy stuff for apt. and for mums B-day tomorrow spent all cash until Friday! Will do so on Friday, they should still be available, any other options until then?

Originally posted by whadupg

Not a follower, but went to one of their shows a couple of yrs back and had a kick-ass time. A couple of my friends tried to get tickets the day they went on sale and had no luck. I think my boy Kevin may have gotten tix but I keep forgetting to ask.

your boyfriend got tixs and you aren't even sure???!!!! (i'm an insanely huge phan, this is why i ask) NO ONE i know got tixs!

Originally posted by prplhz

If I had the duckets then I would do so, me went out to buy stuff for apt. and for mums B-day tomorrow spent all cash until Friday! Will do so on Friday, they should still be available, any other options until then?

see, that's my prob. too, but i'm worried it'll sell out? no? i still don't even have the money on friday, or the next, or the next..etc.

i mean, look at the venue this is at for pete's sake! (ha, my mummy says that)

your boyfriend got tixs and you aren't even sure???!!!! (i'm an insanely huge phan, this is why i ask) NO ONE i know got tixs!

Not my boyfriend - but, no I'm not really sure if he got tix. I'll see him tonight (and will probablly forget to ask).

Originally posted by a1wave

i just may be in NYC for new Year's this year, but i'm not going be seeing no phishes... no siree

me gotta dance!:party:

b/c you would NEVER dance at a phish show. :rolleyes:

anyways, i plan on going there or miami hopefully (for free!) so phill me in!