Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New To The Board

Platinum is the most expensive alloy in Australia! I don't know if it is here in the states because your streets are paved in gold!!! haha just joshing! But by comparison this platinum must be the ticket! what's the directions who is going tonight?

:love2: :love2: :isok::love2: :love2:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

there is also this really GREAT place called Platinum in New Brunswick !!!! (ok, just kidding, sorry guys i had to do it !!)

thanks for offering the flower !!

WELCOME - i hope you love JERSEY !!

:D

Hey what's up djfunny, yes.... go see ibclubbin at Platinum in New Brunswick it's awesome. He is very cool. Go on a Saturday, be sure to wear a t-shirt and blue jeans.... sneakers are ok.....

Welcome to NJ!!!!!!

Newark is a hot night spot as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY CLUBBING!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah, I'm confused over here also................:confused:

easy everybody....this guy isnt new to the board...he's an idiot cause within 10 minutes of signing up, it becomes apparent that he's just someone else with 2 screen names. Read his post on this thread.....this guy's a loser.....and we found you out...duh!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?postid=1057785#post1057785

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah, I'm confused over here also................:confused:

I only swing in one direction!!!! whew! glad I got that out of the way! Stiffler are you going to "Platinum" tonight I got my sneaks and I am ready to shake like a jidderoma!

Originally posted by djfunnylegs

I only swing in one direction!!!! whew! glad I got that out of the way! Stiffler are you going to "Platinum" tonight I got my sneaks and I am ready to shake like a jidderoma!

DJFunnylegs is notallthere...we found him out.....AND this was so easy....hmmmm...talking about Platinum and having his sneaks....lol......uhhhh yeah...duh! Cause at this point this whole board knows you hate platinum and love to wear sneaks and get rejected at platinum......but wait ..youre not pissed at that...i forgot....youre only pissed cause two thugs in boots got in before you. lol Whatever......

i mean...what are you doing hanging around new brunswick on a saturday anyway...go to the city...picks up some chicks. There arent any at platinum anyway so...........

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

DJFunnylegs is notallthere...we found him out.....AND this was so easy....hmmmm...talking about Platinum and having his sneaks....lol......uhhhh yeah...duh! Cause at this point this whole board knows you hate platinum and love to wear sneaks and get rejected at platinum......but wait ..youre not pissed at that...i forgot....youre only pissed cause two thugs in boots got in before you. lol Whatever......

i mean...what are you doing hanging around new brunswick on a saturday anyway...go to the city...picks up some chicks. There arent any at platinum anyway so...........

Umm... I said the things about the sneaks.... not Notallthere....

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

Your a fucking CUNT get a sense of humor. I was trying to amuse myself and everyone.