Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The head of webster hall security was just on fox news.

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

He was talking about banning back packs in club, because of the fear of suicide bombers in clubs.... i'll see if i can find an article or a transscript of it...

Guest saleen351

it said he was from clubnation websterhall nyc, not sure what clubnation is, they didn't even mention the club till they ended the interview. He was talking in general...

Originally posted by xpander

But really...if you're a terrorist, would you waste your manpower and resources on Webster Hall?

Think about it...

...wouldnt be a waste in my eyes...maybe terrorists have an untold sense of reality when it comes to music...

Originally posted by saleen351

it said he was from clubnation websterhall nyc, not sure what clubnation is, he was not address websterhall, they didn't even mention the club till they ended the interview. He was talking in general...

It was a "nightlife conference" held at Webster Hall.

Still, the logic of spending your time and energy on Webster Hall...:what:

Originally posted by brickhouse

They should ban backpacks in clubs anyway. What the hell do you need to bring out to the club that you need an entire backpack for it? Plus it's really fucking annoying when some candykid is dancing with their teletubby backpack bouncing into you and shit...

Easy for a guy to say... most of women's clothing don't have pockets as large as yours do...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(I mean without people in it for whoever is about to take me waaaay too seriously)

ON CP???? take you too seriously??? where would you get that idea? everyone on here has a GREAT sense of humor!!! ;) <--- theres my clever wink, nick... to stress the joke. :) (<-- and that one is to show its a friendly reference to your comment)

:aright: <---- and that is because me and phuturephunk are the same person...

Originally posted by tastyt

Easy for a guy to say... most of women's clothing don't have pockets as large as yours do...

yeah, thats true... i've seen ppl with real uses for bags... especially in the winter time... you don't see too many teletubby bags with wings in clubs these days anyway...