Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RIVERSTREET-NJ's HOTTEST FRI NITE PARTY don't be scuuur

***JEFF "VIP-TECH***JOE CAROLLO***ELITE ENERTAINMENT***

**********************presents***********************

****LADIES NIGHT FRIDAYS @RIVERSTREET FRI OCT 4th***** ***********HOBOKENS LARGEST NIGHTCLUB*************

*********3 LEVELS - 2 ATMOSPHERES - 10 BARS***********

*MUSIC IN THE BLUE VELVET LOUNGE BY DJ"LITTLE DELICIOUS"*

***MUSIC IN THE MAIN ROOM BY RESIDENT DJ JOE GIORGIO***

***HOSTED BY-STIFFLER/JENNI JUGGS/M.SILVAGNI/J.FURFARO***

**********J.CASTINER/ MIKEDUHAT & MC CAPONE***********

$3 MARTINI'S

$2 DOMESTIC BOTTLES

$2 DOMESTIC DRAFTS

$2 WELL DRINKS

FOR V.I.P. RESERVATIONS/GUESTLIST INFO CALL973*335*6029

RIVERSTREET/90-92 RIVER STREET HOBOKEN NJ 201.656.8516

yo vip-tech, it's rod---hey just got off the phone w/ your dj, "new jersey's on joe giorgio" i'm gonna def try to swing by this friday to see how the party is doing, i know, i say that all the time, but it's been tough been saving for vegas............i heard you guys have been doing a great job, good sh!t, and did you guys really get denny????.......and to everyone reading this "this aint your old river street, trust me" talk to you later

Originally posted by roddigga

yo vip-tech, it's rod---hey just got off the phone w/ your dj, "new jersey's on joe giorgio" i'm gonna def try to swing by this friday to see how the party is doing, i know, i say that all the time, but it's been tough been saving for vegas............i heard you guys have been doing a great job, good sh!t, and did you guys really get denny????.......and to everyone reading this "this aint your old river street, trust me" talk to you later

we want you to be the opening DJ

don't be uncomfortable you momo! holla bak

Originally posted by roddigga

FOSHNIZZLE MY DIZZLE RODIZZLE