Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May be trying shrooms tonite for the first time....

romy20

Ive never dont any type of halluconigenic drug, and im kinda scared cause ive heard about how people have bad trips and all that.

which i know this is gonnna sound crazy but i have with weed, that was a bad experience.

so how much should i take, i dont wanna take alot, just a little at a time to get the feeling, and go from there.

btw, what are ways of taking them, cause ive smelled em and they smell grosssss .

so i dont think i'd be wanting to eat them just like that unless i wanna puke lol

ok so anyone with advice please share, thanks alolt:D

romina:)

yeah, they do taste pretty nasty...but when i took them for the first time I just held my breath and chewed them up real quick. As soon as i swallowed I just chased it with water. it really wasn't that bad.

and from the experiences I've had with shrooms i don't really understand how people have bad trips. Obviously it happens, but unless you go into the experience all paranoid and scared I don't see why there would be any problem. i'm certainly not an expert on this subject(i've only shroomed 3 times, in Amsterdam this past Spring) but it seems to me that if you go in with a positive outlook and you're with a good group of people you'll have an amazing experience. I know I did.

Well it depends on the shrooms you get,,, generally you will have the small round orangeish caps and grayish stems. When i get those i usually take 3 caps and 3 stems then smoke a blunt like 15 minutes after i eat the shrooms. Then i usually smoke again later on in the trip, but you might not need to.

As for the taste, it usually doesnt bother me that much, they smell worse than they taste. But my friends usually spread the shrooms on a piece of pizza and eat them with that. Also make sure you have something in your stomach when you eat them.

Honestly, reading what you wrote, I would advise you not to do them. You don't sound mentally prepared for the journey they are going to send you on. Just the fact that your experience with weed was a bad one also tells me that it may not be a good idea. I can't tell you how much to take, as there is absolutely no way i can tell you how potent they are (even if you described them and posted pictures i still would never be sure). If you do decide to take them anyways, alot of people like to chase them with orange juice or brew them into tea. I personally am able to deal with munching them without the aid of anything, but I have a pretty strong stomach.

good luck

joe

Originally posted by romy20

Ive never dont any type of halluconigenic drug, and im kinda scared cause ive heard about how people have bad trips and all that.

which i know this is gonnna sound crazy but i have with weed, that was a bad experience.

so how much should i take, i dont wanna take alot, just a little at a time to get the feeling, and go from there.

btw, what are ways of taking them, cause ive smelled em and they smell grosssss .

so i dont think i'd be wanting to eat them just like that unless i wanna puke lol

ok so anyone with advice please share, thanks alolt:D

romina:)

Honestly, reading what you wrote, I would advise you not to do them. You don't sound mentally prepared for the journey they are going to send you on. Just the fact that your experience with weed was a bad one also tells me that it may not be a good idea. I can't tell you how much to take, as there is absolutely no way i can tell you how potent they are (even if you described them and posted pictures i still would never be sure). If you do decide to take them anyways, alot of people like to chase them with orange juice or brew them into tea. I personally am able to deal with munching them without the aid of anything, but I have a pretty strong stomach.

now if she does read this and takes them then she will definalty have a bad time... i know many many people that take shrooms and the only way that you have a bad trip is if you let yourself... if you know that you are going to have a good time. then you will.... dont scare yourself into not doing them. there is nothing to be afraid of... just eat that shit and have an insane night

Originally posted by reddog4063

good luck

joe

AGREED

If you are depressed, annoyed at the world, sick, or just looking for a good time do not take psychedelic drugs. LSD and psilocybin are mental magnifying glasses, and if you already feel like shit you will merely spend the voyage groveling in your own insignificance and feeling even worse. The skilled voyager may be able to use this to his advantage and resolve a problem during the trip, but it's not pleasant and not recommended for beginners.

If, on the other hand, you are healthy, happy, and looking forward to the trip as a pleasant voyage to a far-off land you've always wanted to visit, you are in good shape. Happiness is magnified just the way anger and fear are.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by ivehadit

help me get a few things straight, people.

podes plows romina

calvin/shane plows romina

romina plows meth/k/ajax/fireflies/klonopins/turd even though she's been in and out of rehab

?

I H I

to get it right:

anything that she does/doesnt do is none of your business

Originally posted by podes881

i dont think i ever mentioned what drugs she does do or any really relevant personal issues......

buddy, i don't have time to dig up threads, but you mentioned her name more times than i've seen the word 'crobar', and romina listed the drugs she did like it was a grocery list.

all i'm trying to do is get the facts straight so i can read people properly.

thanks,

I H I