Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when is a reltionship secure enough for threesomes....

heatherlynn

Originally posted by heatherlynn

my boyfriend just recently mentioned threesomes. we've both done it before in other relationships but, not together. how do you know if your secure enogh? in the past it caused problems...:confused:

if yorue in a serious relationship... then never is the proper answer IMO... love and threesomes dont mix... however if youre just in a bs relationship then anytime is partytime...

Originally posted by kurokuma

However, I'm saying this, but I also have to admit that the dynamic between m2m relationships are quite different than those in m2w relationships.

Ok, I hope I'm reading this right now (sorry it's Friday and I'm a bit slow today), but you were in a m2m relationship when you had the 3some? Well, I do believe that this explains a bit while it seemed to work so perfectly well for you. I do believe that men tend to separate feelings and sex MUCH BETTER from eachother than most women are able to.

I'm in a very loving and stable relationship but I know that I wouldn't be able to watch my boyfriend being with another woman. Even though I might not question the love he feels for me, I still might start to question other aspects of our relationship. Threesomes might be a lot of fun in lose flings/flirts but I don't think it's worth the heartache it might bring to a serious relationship.