Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is this crap

kaydup

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Clubplanet.com Message Boards database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Originally posted by kaydup

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Clubplanet.com Message Boards database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

yeah, for a minute there, i thought whatupg and i crashed the system from yesterday! lol.

Originally posted by snatch69

oh really? now, in just what way would you be all over me? :shaky:

Bzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzz my bi-sexual hinting machine is off the meter on this one bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz

Yeah tell her G, what ever do you mean:eek: :laugh:

you rock! now puhlease tell me how you did it?!

did i have to make it a jpg file first? i knew it was something little and dumb. how can i make the pic bigger?

do you approve of this one?

Yes, this one get's the approval - and you don't need it any bigger, right boys;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Whenever I post a pic, I right click and the properties will give you the web address. Just copy that and paste it in the img box that pops up.

i did that already! well i pasted it to my sig box. what's this img box that pops up?

you can barely see it, how can i get bigger?

thanks again for your help - to make up for it, i will have dan buy you a drink! :D

poor, poor kid.

i did that already! well i pasted it to my sig box. what's this img box that pops up?

thanks again for your help - to make up for it, i will have dan buy you a drink! :D

poor, poor kid.

Never mind - the image box only pops up when you're posting. You have to type in the ..... in when you put it in your sig. Sorry though- I couldn't figure out how to make it any bigger. You could always download the picture and edit it and then put it on the web yourself and link to that site if you wanted..... way too much work if you ask me. I'm too lazy to look for pics, nevermind figure out how to get them to work the way I want them to.

poor, poor kid.

open the pic in a photo editor and resize it, resave it and put it back up on there

weren't you making fun of me the other day for not being able to put a pic up on here :nono:

poor, poor kid.

i'll buy you a drink g, how bout a shut the fuck up on the rocks... snatch did you get the pics?