Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Sexy Ladies!!! Please Send A Pic Of Yourself

i been on cp for a bit and only met a few girls outside the site at clubs.

i wanna know who i'm really talking 2 ya know.. if you dont post one then i guess we are just gonna have to stay with the hiding behind the pc screen stuff.

but on a serious note i'm sure all the fellas on here would like 2 see who they are chatting with.. all stalkers leave the ladies alone this is just for us real men who can actually talk 2 a chick without having 2 harrasing them

chill factor performance,ent.

Originally posted by chillfactor

i been on cp for a bit and only met a few girls outside the site at clubs.

i wanna know who i'm really talking 2 ya know.. if you dont post one then i guess we are just gonna have to stay with the hiding behind the pc screen stuff.

but on a serious note i'm sure all the fellas on here would like 2 see who they are chatting with.. all stalkers leave the ladies alone this is just for us real men who can actually talk 2 a chick without having 2 harrasing them

chill factor performance,ent.

you are an idiot

why is that i'm the idiot but your the one who cant read the thread title....ALL SEXY LADIES!!! PLEASE SEND A PIC :flame: FLAME ON BRO!!! DONT BE A PRICK LET THE LADIES RESPOND, IF THEY DONT WANT 2 THEN SO BE IT

Go to love@aol you pathetic loser. What do you think this is dial a date? Get your shit together don’t you have any game? Real good way to meet bitches

"HEY SEXY LADIES (NO COWS PLEASE)I AM A PATHETIC LOSER WHO GETS NO TAIL PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES AND ILL PICK WHICH ONE OF YOU I WANT.... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

chillfactor,

Lets see a pic of you. THats what the ladies here want first.

see that is a nice set of sexy ladies there.. that is what i'm talking about.. it's not that hard

as for my pic i will have one up a soon as i get one cuz i'm not scared 2 put one up... i dont give a $hit what anyone thinks ya know

if you like my pic then thank u , if you dont then thats your opinion , ya know.. thats on you - so flame on - i love haters

i can take no as an answer.. it jus seems like alot of the ladies on the board are scared 2 show a pic ya know.. i'm just trying 2 make it fun thats all.. but what r u gonna do

thanks for the post though

No one is scared, your wierd............. you first - !

Originally posted by notallthere

Go to love@aol you pathetic loser. What do you think this is dial a date? Get your shit together don’t you have any game? Real good way to meet bitches

"HEY SEXY LADIES (NO COWS PLEASE)I AM A PATHETIC LOSER WHO GETS NO TAIL PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURES AND ILL PICK WHICH ONE OF YOU I WANT.... :laugh: :laugh:

Ahhhhhh...nothing like a fresh dose of hostility for lunch! :laugh:

:blown:

Originally posted by notallthere

ahhhh we have a joker here huh

listen here u aol nerd, mister notallthere = pathetic loser..

first things first pull ya skirt up you lil girl... its funny u always gotta have that one prick who thinks he is funny, well guess what your not cuz notallthere is the joke:laugh:

as for game bro..please dont go there cuz if you think this my way of picking up ladies u seriously got a problem dont mistake me for ya self bro.

now for getting tail as u call it which is funny 2 me cuz that goes 2 show your loser hahahaa ... tail. yea try that one in the club mister tough guy

it is also funny how u call ladies = bitches, u know what try that one 2 at that the club see how quick u get smacked u punk

notallthere = hey bitch you wanna get a fewdrinks with so i can take u home and get some tail hahahaahaha now who's the pathetic loser :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ya dick

flame on bro .. i told you man i love haters man

soory bout all this hate ladies but it goes 2 show that u have real tough guys out there like notallthere, yea right ahahaha this will be my last post 2 u prick so back off and let the ladies answer if they want if not i will proceed to have fun with the ladies at the clubs cuz i dont need lines or game to have fun with a chick like u do bitcccccchhhhhhhhhhh nuff said

see ya when i see ya punk = notallthere hahahaaha

i know what it is your one of those guys that gotta buy a chick huh.. spend a few dollars to get em drunk then sit there with ya fingers crossed hoping she says yes..

well good luck on ya next attempt with ya so call bitches

:laugh:

Originally posted by perns2002

No one is scared, your wierd............. you first - !

i'm not wierd , trust me.. this post might just seem a bit wierd cuz alot of people dont like 2 show pics which i can understand. like i said before i just wanted 2 make it fun cuz i know alot people on cp meet up at clubs in nyc/nj etc... sooo why not meet up with someone u know and make the time better ya know. well enuff of me trying 2 explain this stuff.. it just seems like i hit a bad spot for everyone on there... if the post is 2 much then dont respond thats all no big deal... i guess everyone will run into each other at the clubs sooner or later.

thanks for your 2 cents on it..

first things first pull ya skirt up you lil girl... its funny u always gotta have that one prick who thinks he is funny, well guess what your not cuz notallthere is the joke:laugh:

as for game bro..please dont go there cuz if you think this my way of picking up ladies u seriously got a problem dont mistake me for ya self bro.

now for getting tail as u call it which is funny 2 me cuz that goes 2 show your loser hahahaa ... tail. yea try that one in the club mister tough guy

it is also funny how u call ladies = bitches, u know what try that one 2 at that the club see how quick u get smacked u punk

notallthere = hey bitch you wanna get a fewdrinks with so i can take u home and get some tail hahahaahaha now who's the pathetic loser :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ya dick

soory bout all this hate ladies but it goes 2 show that u have real tough guys out there like notallthere, yea right ahahaha this will be my last post 2 u prick so back off and let the ladies answer if they want if not i will proceed to have fun with the ladies at the clubs cuz i dont need lines or game to have fun with a chick like u do bitcccccchhhhhhhhhhh nuff said

i know what it is your one of those guys that gotta buy a chick huh.. spend a few dollars to get em drunk then sit there with ya fingers crossed hoping she says yes..

Are you for real???????????????? Just about everyone on cp knows eachother and it is def stalker like of someone to make a thread like this and actually be serious. If you pay attention to the board a little more you will see pics of people all over the place. No one hides(other than the donkey dicks)...............

Originally posted by stiffler

Are you for real???????????????? Just about everyone on cp knows eachother and it is def stalker like of someone to make a thread like this and actually be serious. If you pay attention to the board a little more you will see pics of people all over the place. No one hides(other than the donkey dicks)...............

well like i was sayin bro i'm kinda new 2 the cp site again.. i was gone for awhile... so yea u can understand why i'm asking for some pics ya know.

as for the stalker ish bro that is not my style man.. i'm all about a good time at the clubs or bars and thats it

u wanna drink with me lets drink/ u wanna dance with me lets dance ya know that type of person... and dont turn this into a gay thing cuz i mean ladies, the guys i will dance with if they start up a circle in the club and as for drinks i dont mind bangin out a few shots with bunch of guy u meet ya know thats how u make friends ya know then u look 2 dance with a bunch of ladies thats all

yea so please everyone reading this thread stop taking it the wrong way... if it is that serious and everyone is turning it into drama when all i asked for is a simple lil pic .. then kill it

it just seems like evereyone is bothered by showing a pic , i will show mine as soon as i get one.. that shit dont bother me

well i really never stress shit so i guess thats why.

ok stiffler good talking 2 ya but i just hope u get my point later

I really couldent take the time to read all this garble look yeah im a skinny nerd with pimples on my face and i never get out. come find me ill be at metro friday near the back bar i have my lebret peirced come see me buddy. :hat: