Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys I want to say I am Sorry.......

I am sorry that the Donkeys have taken over...and own this board...all you ho bitches better recognize BBOOOYYY!!!!

I went to Tijuana over the weekend and partied my Donkey Ass off. I saw the Venga Boys live...all of you Cpers are jealous...You cant fuck with this Doneky....he has mexican Heritage in him and knows how to throw down.....

I will leave you with a quote...."Hasta La Pasta"

Originally posted by deeelite1

No way.

They waste too much energy on talking about you. You should be flattered. They obsess on you and Kosta.

I think its kinda cute.

Yeah, I guess your right. I feel the love. Apparently they know me and I know them or at least one of them. No harm, Its all in good fun............................anyway, fuck em in their donkey asses.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Everyone sing along.

IIIIIIII Feeeel Lovedddddddd.

I was fuming one day, the donkey's attacked you and JenniJugs in one post I almost jumped thru the computer.

awe..............:isok: thats so sweet. Don't be so mad. I always get them back, then they never respond...............their posts are weak anyway, and stupid. I mean, who the hell goes to see the Venga Boys in Mexico................come on now!