Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the **OFFICIAL** work sucks ass thread

vicman

:mad: I just got done with what should have been done before 12 and its now 3pm. :mad: Its all because people can not get their work done on time and it causes others to just sit and wait for hours. I was so bored this morning. I have not gone to lunch yet and if I do I might as well leave for the day. Problem with that is I want to do pt but my clothes are at home. I doubt it will be group pt. If so I will be a no show. I don't feel like walking back and forth. :mad: I really do need to run. I'm not disciplined enough. I'm hungry and mad. There is no food at home. Ahhhhhh

Ok I feel a little bit better for venting.

i need a new job :mad::( !!!

i get paid shit for doing very unchallenging work (retail), but it's tiring nonetheless. it's ridiculous to still be working at this dead-end job; i should be getting paid to do what i'm good at and love (shouldn't we all?). well, i'd settle for enjoy. all the money i've saved is running out, so i'd better get a new job soon, and preferably someplace where i can wear whatever footwear i please (within reason) and not have to be standing 90% of the day.

Do what I did...quit and tell em to quit your big black furry ass...

Um...wait a second...

Anyway...I was getting really screwed at my job...so I had to quit...the list of the bullshit I had to go through was incredible.

You know...it might be easy to say it, but working isn't worth losing your sanity...

Fuck the corporate game...money isn't everything...

-Grizz