Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Fx In Effect - This Saturday @ Level!!

purpleindigo

Saturday October 5th

Come show some support for the local boys and welcome DJ FX to LEVEL.

FX will be playing his unique style of Twisted House and Intelligent Breaks from 10pm till close in the mezzanine VIP.

DJ FX deserves the respect he earnt at Future Funk last month, where he tore the roof off Level 6 - despite sopund problems - so come and show your support!!!

You can catch FX in action this Satuday night before level - on the Womb from 6pm - 8pm - with his weekly show, Story Tellers.

The Full Line Up is:

Mezzanine VIP

DJ FX - 6 HOUR EXCLUSIVE

Level 6

10PM - 12AM DJ FEAR - SPEED GARAGE & BOUNCE HOUSE

Then the Anti -DJs spinning a interesting selection of- er- music!!

Boiler Room

TOUCHTONE - FUNK & R&B

Blue Room

TOM LAROC - HIP HOP

Room 1235

GEORGE ACOSTA - TRANCE

As always VIP guestlist admission with RSVP email.

mail@pimp-djs.com

Leave it to this message board to show full support....:rolleyes:

First reply to DJFX's gig is a negative one from none other than "the" saleen who has come up to me a couple of times and has said, "What's up? How you doin'?" when I have seen him at Spin(cooljunkie spinoff) and at Crobar(Lawler) while at the same time time posts a big "FUCK YOU" to all the local upcoming dj's including myself and FX.....nice....

anyways, congrats, FX...I'll see ya Saturday night if I don't have a gig.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meng

Leave it to this message board to show full support....:rolleyes:

First reply to DJFX's gig is a negative one from none other than "the" saleen who has come up to me a couple of times and has said, "What's up? How you doin'?" when I have seen him at Spin(cooljunkie spinoff) and at Crobar(Lawler) while at the same time time posts a big "FUCK YOU" to all the local upcoming dj's including myself and FX.....nice....

anyways, congrats, FX...I'll see ya Saturday night if I don't have a gig.....

Bro, I come up to you, cause you are a nice guy, it has nothing to do with your djing skills.

Level is a laughing joke of south beach......... I'm tired of hearing all these, "yo level was the shit a few years back" stories. Someone told me that Prince use to own it before it became level? I hear they use to have to shut the door down cause there was too many people. Not sure if its accurate or not, but lets actually try and bring in a decent dj..... Acosta is a fucking joke! Its patheic and i'm sure crobar and the space's staff just laugh when they see your line ups... South beach is suppose to be the playground for the rich the famous and the people who want to get wild. Level is not helping out...

If you book a decent dj and I will help promote if for free. And I will try and get some cpers to do it as well. What do u have to loose. Take care of us and we'll take care of you.. Why can't you book howells, or deepdish, or picotto, or even fucking shitty rivera...? Why not? don't post bs. post answers. Who is the next big dj that is comming to level? It takes money to make money... I love level and would love to see someone compete with space. Has nothing to do with ill will against space, I love that place, but as a Economic graduate, the pure competitve market helps us, the clubbers. More competition means we get more. Cheeper drinks, cheeper cover, better treatment etc. ...... and maybe if the club scene comes back the ghetto boys will fucking leave!

NO ONE REPLY FROM LEVEL UNTILL YOU CAN GIVE ME A DATE FOR WHEN A BIG TIME EVENT WILL HAPPEN. FOR GODS SAKE, SPACE HAS A EVENT TWICE A WEEK ALMOST EVERY WEEK. JUST ONE EVENT AND YOU MAY ACTUALLY GET SOME OF US TO GO!

SALEEN OUT..

PS CALLING PEOPLE WANKERS IN AMERICA MEANS YOU ARE SIMPLY GAY! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME TONY SOPRONO CALLED PAULY A "WANKER"?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So basically, you cannot bring yourself to respect local DJ's.

You really are a complete fucking loser - its not about the venue, or Acosta. It's about FX - A local DJ, and all the other local DJ's who make SoBe what is it.

Oh, and by the way - I have John Kelly (UK) booked for next week. However - he is only resident at GODSKITCHEN & MANUMISSION, and is one of the reasons House music is where it is today.

But he doesn't play cock sucking Guido Fist pumping music - So I suppose he is shit as well.

With people like you on this board, i don't know why I even bother posting.

If calling you a wanker means I am gay - fine - come here little boy and let me fuck you in the ass with a baseball bat:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by purpleindigo

So basically, you cannot bring yourself to respect local DJ's.

You really are a complete fucking loser - its not about the venue, or Acosta. It's about FX - A local DJ, and all the other local DJ's who make SoBe what is it.

Oh, and by the way - I have John Kelly (UK) booked for next week. However - he is only resident at GODSKITCHEN & MANUMISSION, and is one of the reasons House music is where it is today.

But he doesn't play cock sucking Guido Fist pumping music - So I suppose he is shit as well.

With people like you on this board, i don't know why I even bother posting.

If calling you a wanker means I am gay - fine - come here little boy and let me fuck you in the ass with a baseball bat:D

your right John kelly doesnt' even ring a bell for me. Still not going... Who else you got? Maybe someone that lives and works in America may help... throw up an official "who do u want to see spin at level thread" and actually try and book one of the guys....Homer simpson could figure that one out.....

ps i wish you would post more often. Once i reply the entire cp miami board comes on posts in our level vs saleen threads...

I wish to thank Pimp Dj's for the opportunity they've handed to me. Spinning now for nearly 7 years, breaking into the club-scene on South Beach has been a very long and steep up-hill journey. Rhyan has opened up an opportunity and a forum in which I will be able to bring to the decks the style I've been developing since I began spinning in '95. Getting the nod from Pimp DJ's and Level to have free reign in the Mezzanine is something I am taking very seriously and plan to execute in only the best I know how...to keep the crowd pleased throughout the night.

I come from the audience so my focus comes from those origins. This week, considering the opportunity I have to play throughout the development of the night, I plan to evolve my set through many different influences and styles and transform the Mezzanine into anything from a loungey type vibe to a floor filling sound to a grooved out vibe to a chillout type atmosphere...this should result in a showcase of nearly every genre electronic music has to offer from straights to breaks to Drum & Bass to Downtempo...we'll see how you guys might respond.

Let's take this ride and run with it! It's all about variety and an evolving sound.

Once again, much respect to Rhyan and Pimp DJ's for this opportunity and see you all on Saturday!

Peace,

FX

P.s. Thanks to GA2 and Meng for watching my back!

FX kicked ass his first night at Level.....I wonder what he's going to with all those hours Saturday night.....should be interesting....downtempo, house, breaks, drum and bass....what else do you fucking spin, dude?.....djduchovony polka gabber as well?