Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone noticed...

prplhz

Originally posted by digitaldan

no but i have noticed that I'm strangely turned on by the cartoon girl in your sig... is that wrong?

No Dan that's not strange, considering you are both digital. Should I tell her you are interested?

Originally posted by digitaldan

no it just means that we waste the time we're supposed to be doing something important with

Come on, what's more important than making plans all week for one night during the weekend and then talking about that night the next week while making plans for the following weekend. :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Well done Jess! Seems like just yesterday we were both "Clubbers". Does this mean we've got too much free time on our hands? :confused:

I think you are right Brian, we do have too much time on our hands... Either that or it's just we don't like doing our jobs, only if they knew I was a club god on their clock....:eek:

Originally posted by prplhz

we do have too much time on our hands... Either that or it's just we don't like doing our jobs, only if they knew I was a club god on their clock....:eek:

or maybe jess it's.................B/C YOU CAN CAN CAN! B/C YOU CAN CAN CAN! :D

Originally posted by prplhz

I think you are right Brian, we do have too much time on our hands... Either that or it's just we don't like doing our jobs, only if they knew I was a club god on their clock....:eek:

Yeah, that'd throw the boss for a loop!! :roll:

I actually think it's that we don't like our jobs... it's not like we don't have enough work to do, right?!

I wonder if our bosses are on Bossplanet.com laughing about the same thing! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Come on, what's more important than making plans all week for one night during the weekend and then talking about that night the next week while making plans for the following weekend. :confused:

SPEAKING OF...LET'S GET PSYCHED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by snatch69

SPEAKING OF...LET'S GET PSYCHED FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah - 1 day before the weekend is here and I'm 90% sure that I'll be going tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll beable to sweet talk at least one of my friends into Boston.:D

Hell yeah - 1 day before the weekend is here and I'm 90% sure that I'll be going tomorrow night. I'm sure I'll beable to sweet talk at least one of my friends into Boston.:D

get 100% sure. :D where do you live? come with us if you want, we got a sweet crew going..hotties and all - guys AND girls. :D

get 100% sure. :D where do you live? come with us if you want, we got a sweet crew going..hotties and all - guys AND girls. :D

I'm coming down from Lawrence which is like 20 min N of Boston. I'll see what's going on with everyone else tonight - I think I'd rather come into Boston so if everyone bails and stays local, then I'll give you a call.

I'm coming down from Lawrence which is like 20 min N of Boston. I'll see what's going on with everyone else tonight - I think I'd rather come into Boston so if everyone bails and stays local, then I'll give you a call.

sounds good. you wanna be on reduced list or are you set already?

sounds good. you wanna be on reduced list or are you set already?

Haven't even thought about it yet. Do me a favor and hook me (last initial B) and Barbara R up. We might have more with us, but I can worry about them later.....