Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christinas new video!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I just caught a glimpse of it, and it has to be the hottest video!

her with that lil short skirt with the the thong . mmmmmm that video got me soo randy!

please tell me ur kidding gabo. david la chappelle fucked up real bad with this video which is disappointing cuz im a fan of his photography. the boots with her orange panty looks fuckiing horrible, soo unflattering. her ghetto accent that she got somehow in the last six months is ridiculous, that hoe bag needs to be smacked back to hymee town. oh and lets not forget that her ass looks horrible and she has a belly(not a cute one but one of those fat nasty ones) and to top it all off, she thinks shes the shit. sorry but she couldnt get my dick hard if she chopped it off and put it in the freezer over night.

not to be mean or anything... okay the girl can definitely sing but i personally thought she looked absolutely horrible in her new video! her gut was hanging out and she just looked so trashy...

but hey that's just my opinion~! i like the song though!;)

Guest gabo

to tell you the truth I only saw about 1 min of the video and I didnt notice her gut. Ill be watching for it next time though.

dont get me wrong I do think it is trashy but I think thats the angle she is looking for .. the whole bad girl thing.

and her in a school girl ckirt with her thong showing was pretty hot.

idk maybe I am just not picky enough

i didn't notice the gut all that much either--it seemed like it was just the bellyrolling dance move she kept doing--idk, i was watching on a 3 x 3 window on my comp ;) i think it was trashy, but i like the song actually--i thought the only really bad outfit was the skirt with the boots and thong, sorry gabo :(, but the other 2 weren't that bad...i will have to watch it on tv to see, but...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

she couldnt get my dick hard if she chopped it off and put it in the freezer over night.

lmfao... I didn't see the video, I only caught a brief snippet on a commercial of Making the Video... I don't even have the right words for it, but I was honestly disgusted by the way she looked... I used to think she was the hottest thing, too... what a shame.

I thinks she looks absolutly great in the video... but on the other hand, she looks like sucha ghetto wannabe white piece of trash. The outfits are aight but positively degrading... I gotta love the piercing she has below her lower lip... looks so hot. I duno how you guy notice the gut... I dont see it at all...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

i saw the making the video of it, she does have a gut, a nasty one at that.

I really have to pay attention next time I see it.

I just dont get how she can have a gut... I mean the girl weighs 110 pounds. Is it possible to have a gut and be skinny too??

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

She looked good in the video. I wanted to fuck her up the asshole without a condom.

Have fun w./ all of that cellulite and fake tanner.....

She may not have a gut but the meat shes got is pure flab... its disgusting, loose, and jigglley :puke:.... IMHO she looks terrible.....If you look at her in the Making of she looks like shit with rolls and cellulite EVERYWHERE....in the video with the editting everything is smoothed out but in actuality its just... :puke: I was shocked cuz she used to have a cute lil body.

*Naomi