Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christinas new video!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nayohmee

Have fun w./ all of that cellulite and fake tanner.....

She may not have a gut but the meat shes got is pure flab... its disgusting, loose, and jigglley :puke:.... IMHO she looks terrible.....If you look at her in the Making of she looks like shit with rolls and cellulite EVERYWHERE....in the video with the editting everything is smoothed out but in actuality its just... :puke: I was shocked cuz she used to have a cute lil body.

*Naomi

OMG! I AM BLIND!! IAM BLIND! I mreally must be cause I just cant see any gross fat on her. seriously... I think my stigmatisim is acting up again.

nayohmee you are sooo right -- she looked all jiggly and flabby in the filming of it.... but then when you see the video she "somehow" looks all tight and thin....... YUCK.........

i DEFINITELY saw the cellulite too.......

i actually read in US WEEKLY that she's been trying to gain weight because everyone is so into that bigger, more muscular look now (ex Britney) so she's been eating more and trying to work out..........

APPARENTLY it's not working for her!!!! she was much better off a little waif!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

from this:

photo3h2.jpg

come27.jpg

to this

ca9.jpg

ca2.jpg

someone who doesnt see the dif. is blind. . .sad sad sad

i AM BLIIIIIIIIND i AM BLINNNNNNND!

the more you guys say that she is looking trashy the more its turning me on

Originally posted by mystify82281

not to be mean or anything... okay the girl can definitely sing but i personally thought she looked absolutely horrible in her new video! her gut was hanging out and she just looked so trashy...

Her gut?

The girl weighs about 97 lbs with 4 layers of clothes on. She could use a good dose of protein if ya ask me.

I thought she looked hot in this video. Classy? No. Sophisticated? No. Virginal? Oh, sweet tap dancing Jesus Christ no!

Yes, she looks like a ho but does anybody here really think that wasn't intentional? The thing I can't believe is that TRL is showing at 4 in the afternoon when 12 year old boys are just getting home from school. They see this video and their hormones probably start acting up like a bunch of arabs (I have nothing against the arab people btw) at an anti-America rally, causing them to beat their own cocks into numbness. Shit.