Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help. . .aaaaahhhhhh

Ok guys a special “someone†is taking my friends and I to the “thirsty turtle†in White Plains, New York. Do you guys know anything about it…. All I know is to “dress fashionable†as he stated. . .I need some HELP. . .:tongue:

Originally posted by manji318

I had jeans and sneakers on and they let me in but that was 2 months ago on saturday night. Wait come to thing of it one of my buddy had shorts+sneakers and he got in without any problems.

-Tom

THANKS babe, but what kind of place is it. . .I know its a bar but I'm look more towards music, crowd...etc...my "friend friends" would never leave the house with sneakers unless going to the gym. I know there wouldnt be a prob with that ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

THANKS babe, but what kind of place is it. . .I know its a bar but I'm look more towards music, crowd...etc...my "friend friends" would never leave the house with sneakers unless going to the gym. I know there wouldnt be a prob with that ;)

I've been there. Nothing so special about it. They have an outside area thats really nice but Im thinking it wont be open since its Ocotober already.

The crowd is DORKY - very dorky.

Music is alright.

Have fun. :blank:

Originally posted by allishara

I've been there. Nothing so special about it. They have an outside area thats really nice but Im thinking it wont be open since its Ocotober already.

The crowd is DORKY - very dorky.

Music is alright.

Have fun. :blank:

:clap: :clap: WAHOOOO I LOVE DORKY , HOPE ITS A "DORKY" PREP CROWD :D