Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever had a really HORRIBLE date??

I've never really had a date that was THAT bad but i have had a few bad ones. (ok well come to think of it - maybe i have....lol)

Ok well this one time i met this guy and we ended up going out a few times. So it was 4th of july a few years ago and he asked me if i wanted to go see the fireworks in piermont. So went to the fireworks (which were horrible) and then went back to his house. it was my first time at his house and we go up to his room. Now let me just tell you - he opens the door and its just flower everything everywhere. Flower comforter, pictures, actual flowers in his room, pictures on the wall- everything. But there was also a bunch of stuff all on the walls and in the room with his name on it and pics of him and stuff so i knew it def was his room - and not just a guest room or something. so that freaked me out. so then he asks if i want to watch a movie and i said sure. guess what movie he puts on - TITANIC- hello. Shoot me now. so were on the bed im about to fall asleep bc titanic was boring the hell outta me when all of a sudden he turns to me and goes ok "so do you wanna MAKE OUT now?" EWWWWW - you dont say that to a girl. and that phrase just gets under my skin so bad! i dont know why but it does. now as he is saying this to me he has a huge Booger haning from his nose. At that point i was just so replused and all i kept thinking is yo hes def gay. flowers - titanic - make out?! yea so needless to say i did'nt "make out" with him. i ended up leaving really quick!

then my other worst date was there was this amazingly hot guy in my class 2 semesters ago. i kept thinking that he was just so out of my league. then one day i ended up sitting next to him and his friend and they started talking to me. i was just like holy shit. so the next week i keep talking to the hot guy and we really hit it off. so that night he asked me to come out to a bar with him and a group of his friends. i was like yea definatly. so i grabbed one of my friends (since a bunch of his were going - i didnt want to feel wierd) and we went. thing were going great. we had made plans to go out to lunch the next day he kept telling me how he wanted to ask me out from day one and whatever whatever. well later that night he ended up getting really wasted and leaving with another girl!!!!! so i call my cousin the next day and tell her everything that has gone on. turns out that she went to hs with this guy. when all of a sudden she says to me "you know hes married with 2 kids right" WHOAAA!! uh no i guess he forgot to leave that part out - along with not wearing his wedding ring!! and the chick he left with that night was not his wife. so needless to say we never went out to lunch but the next week in class he had the nerve to ask me out again. uhhh WRONG!!

those are the only really bad dates i have had. anyone else have some really bad dates??

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

[This message has been edited by dreams2 (edited 07-13-2001).]

Archived