Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Smellellellell...what Iraq..is Cooking?

yeah he really is, but this thread was just a joke. do you smell what the rock is cooking, like wwe, guess no one watches wrestling. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, i think the weapons inspectors going in with all access except for the presidential palaces with the threat of us military action if access is denied is a good idea, what about you? and no we shouldnt be in sadams palaces because you know bush will try to assasinate him, and no you cant have a weapons plant there cuz its to small...i know someone would have asked so im answering in advance.

yeah he really is, but this thread was just a joke. do you smell what the rock is cooking, like wwe, guess no one watches wrestling. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, i think the weapons inspectors going in with all access except for the presidential palaces with the threat of us military action if access is denied is a good idea, what about you? and no we shouldnt be in sadams palaces because you know bush will try to assasinate him, and no you cant have a weapons plant there cuz its to small...i know someone would have asked so im answering in advance.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

yup, thats a good idea!

Originally posted by raver_mania

yup, thats a good idea!

good idea? how is that a good idea? I mean Saddam is giving the UN the run around. he has over 1,000 presidential sites. he can easily be trying to develope MDW in any of those sites. Do you know the inspectors have to call ahead of time to allowed in any of those sites? So Mr. Saddam the smart thug that he is has enough time to cover up any wrong doing that he is up to.

Originally posted by dnice35

good idea? how is that a good idea? I mean Saddam is giving the UN the run around. he has over 1,000 presidential sites. he can easily be trying to develope MDW in any of those sites. Do you know the inspectors have to call ahead of time to allowed in any of those sites? So Mr. Saddam the smart thug that he is has enough time to cover up any wrong doing that he is up to.

actually under the resolution congress want to pass they dont have to call they just go where they want and have to be let in or else face the threat of war with the us. the only exceptions are the presidential palaces. did u read my first post?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

actually under the resolution congress want to pass they dont have to call they just go where they want and have to be let in or else face the threat of war with the us. the only exceptions are the presidential palaces. did u read my first post?

In Tony blairs dossier he says that one of his palaces 4x times the size of Buckingham palace that's big man big enough to hide build or do what ever.